Fav Non-Bible Quotes/Verses (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Tyler Durden: Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
Narrator: OK. Give me some water!
Tyler Durden: Listen, you can run water over your hand and make it worse or...
[shouts]
Tyler Durden: look at me... or you can use vinegar and neutralize the burn.
Narrator: Please let me have it... *Please*!
Tyler Durden: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die.
[while burning the Narrator's hand with lye]
Tyler Durden: Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
Narrator: No, no, I... don't...
Tyler Durden: Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.
Narrator: It isn't?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Two fav's:

The one where a man offers up his daughters to save another group of men from rape.

and

The one where god tells the people to stone a man to death for picking up sticks on the sabbath.

What's your msn lengy? PM me it :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
So are these quotes about God or what? Or quotes about how God sucks? Or just quotes?

God: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.
Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.
God: Yes, if he makes it look like an electrical thing. If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)