Fatties have right to extra airline seat (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Letting a child become fat is the worst form of child abuse. Almost. Not really. Still pretty bad. It should be criminal that same way hitting them and raping them is. It fucks them up for life. How is a 7yr old who is obese going to become skinny if all his life he is just made into a little fat cunt by his dumbcunt mother?

I was at eagle boys last night getting my healthy pizza dinner and this fat chick with 3 kids all under 10 (guestimation) and they were all obese. Very tempted to yell at her to get the fuck out of here you fat cunt and feed your children something healthy you stupid slut. They werent poor either (guestimation - they were driving a new nissan patrol td). Pissed me off so much that i almost didnt enjoy my double topped whole pizza to myself.

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Some people are dumb though. Like a minute ago, someone was telling this woman that she needed to ween her 3 year old off the bottle coz his teeth were rotting.
She's like 'oh well, I give him cordial'
'Um...well dont'
'But it's really weak!'
'Don't. It's full of sugar'
'But not nearly as much!'

FFS.
lol my job is so boring. I get like one dumb person a week coming in :(

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Today has been a field day.

Also, must have been a drug shipment coz I've given out a bucketload of needles

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
The Greens are trying to get fast food ads during children's television hours banned.

I think it's an excellent move. I've seen a few studies that show banning fast food advertisements on TV would basically reverse the obesity epidemic.

Trying to make kids fat and addicted to your unhealthy products really is a form of child abuse. It's not too different to advertising cigarettes to kids to get them hooked early.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Studies I've posted also show that unhealthy foods make up the highest ratio of ads on tv (beating house hold items, shops, other tv shows, events, etc)... Bombardment!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
It's ridiculous

But what scares me more is that people see some of these ads and still want to eat the food, like that disgusting 8 meat pizza ad from dominos or whoever. NOW WITH LAMB

...I nearly retch every time it comes on but ten bucks says fatties everywhere will be eating it tonight

sad :(

boris

Banned
HSC
I once ate 10 different types of animal in one day. Best day of my life.

Looking Glass

HSC
I'm anti-discrimination. Which is why I think overweight people should be subject to the same rules everybody else is. Isn't discrimination when you treat someone differently becuase of some charactersitic? Wouldn't it therefore be discrimintation to say that a person is entitled to a free seat just becuase of their weight?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Well said, it discriminates against people who actually make the effort to control their own weight.

Pace_T

HSC
Looking Glass said:
I'm anti-discrimination. Which is why I think overweight people should be subject to the same rules everybody else is. Isn't discrimination when you treat someone differently becuase of some charactersitic? Wouldn't it therefore be discrimintation to say that a person is entitled to a free seat just becuase of their weight?
thats what i said a couple of pages back. no one rebutted it.
i'd like to see how those in favour of the court's ruling respond to that.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
No it isn’t. The point of air travel is for air line companies to make lots of money. Giving away a seat that would otherwise cost $1000 to a fat person, disadvantages the airline and disadvantages the other passengers.

Sweet! Tell them to give me a call and I’ll explain to them how they can be LESS FUCKING FAT.

You’re not a fucking psychologist. I want to see some peer reviewed shit discussing the psychology of fat people. If they want to lose weight so bad, they can get off their fat asses and go on a low calorie diet. It’s not hard, thousands of fatties before them have done it.

That isn’t the point of giving them a free chair you twat. And of course giving them a free chair makes a difference to the rest of the passengers, THE AIRLINE HAS TO RECOUP THEIR LOSSES SOME HOW? So what happens if there are 3 fatties on a plane. That’s 3 seats the plane has lost in profit. How do they recoup this loss?
not hard? I assume you've tried then? just because lots of overweight ppl have lost weight in the past, this means to you that it's easy. What kind of logic is that?

" The point of air travel is to make money for the air companies." I don't think so. I think the purpose of air travel, is that - travel. That is different to air travel companies whose purpose is probably to make a profit.
I never said the point of giving them a free chair was reduce obesity. That makes no sense whatever. We were talking about not subsidising. pace T said that for fat people to start accepting responsibilty it would be a start to not subsidise and I said that I thought this would make very little difference to a fat person's weight. Since they see the effects of their obesity everywhere and not subsidising would not reduce obesity. Therefore your that part of your response makes no sense.
We've are discussed how subsidising might make tickets a higher price.
You've lost weight, now you seem to feel as though you are superior to those who haven't.
I know I'm not a 'fucking psychologist'. I was giving an opinion that I think most fat ppl would rather not be fat. Everyone here gives opinions. You should calm down.

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Looking Glass said:
Ah yes! So fuck the disabled, women etc etc with different needs to a healthy, middle class male.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Rockyroad said:
not hard? I assume you've tried then? just because lots of overweight ppl have lost weight in the past, this means to you that it's easy. What kind of logic is that?
Of course losing weight can be hard if you've got a lot to lose, but the fact that it's hard doesn't mean you should be entitled to special treatment (i.e. a free extra seat on a plane). Losing weight is not impossible, it just takes a bit of dedication which considering the health risks of being obese is not so much to ask (assuming the fatty would like to have a decent lifespan).

To be honest I hardly ever fly, so I really don't care whether or not these people get free seats in the long run, but the idea that an airline can be forced to provide them (as in obligated, as in they don't have a choice) is ridiculous, as I think a couple of others have said.

Pace_T

HSC
Enteebee said:
Ah yes! So fuck the disabled, women etc etc with different needs to a healthy, middle class male.
you're paying the same as an obese person for a seat on the plane but cos you're not obese you're seat is reduced in size.

if you pay the same, you should get the same sized seat. everyone should get two seats each...

if this rule comes to australia i hope someone uses it to get rid of this age discrimination for drivers under 25.

boris

Banned
HSC
Age discrimination for drivers under 25 is because we are moar likely to die, crash etc. OH wait fatties are more likely to die also? lol same with abos. Wouldnt a fat 18-25yr old abo male be like in the highest category ever for impending death?

Pace_T

HSC
boris said:
Age discrimination for drivers under 25 is because we are moar likely to die, crash etc. OH wait fatties are more likely to die also? lol same with abos. Wouldnt a fat 18-25yr old abo male be like in the highest category ever for impending death?
the age discrimination for drivers is because it generally costs more to serve them. same with fatties on planes but its because of their weight.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Yes actually, I have lost a lot of weight. I did it by eating healthy and not sitting on my arse.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah. hey do abos have to pay more for health insurance etc because they are more likely to die young?

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Yes actually, I have lost a lot of weight. I did it by eating healthy and not sitting on my arse.
lol eating healthy. when was your last double quarter pounder? i cant eat them any more :( my tummy is too little now because of all the malnutrition and starvings

HSC
Rockyroad said:
It's called bulimia.
Pretty effective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)