Fat Blaster ??? (1 Viewer)

xoxo

HSC
i was in the supermarket yesterday and came across the fat blaster product

it seemed quite promising - helping with weight loss by increasing metabolism and energy and decreasing hunger pains etc

has anyone tried it? does it work? is it worth the 30 bucks?

quik.

HSC
I would go with the whole healthy diet and exercise thing, personally.

xoxo

HSC
quik. said:
I would go with the whole healthy diet and exercise thing, personally.
i have and for some reason i cant lose any weight
apparantly this product just furthers your healthy diet/exercise increasing results
maybe ill just get it

quik.

HSC
If your eating healthily and exercising, but not seeing results, your probably slipping up somewhere.

It's not a slight against you or anything, but unless you've got a medical thing going on that makes you gain weight or something, there's no real reason for proper diet and exercise to not work.

Although if you have the money and want to give this fat blaster thing a shot, there's no harm in trying I suppose.

teloive

HSC
I may be of assistance here. I have actually tried these products. I tried two. One was a commercial brand- I don't recall exactly what it was called, but it was red and white, and had images of two toned, fit models on the front. That one doesn't work. There is however, another brand, in a blueish smaller glass bottle. It is natural, I believe. Also commercial, but more scientifically based. It works incredibly well. On me, anyway. I would only suggest taking such ridiculous measures if you have recently experienced a loss of all your principles, and feel particularly down. Otherwise there is no excuse for it.
(Yes, the HSC has done that to me.)
Anyway, be careful and best wishes.
V.

KirrynAlane

HSC
I used blackmores metabolism advantage, which cost between $30 - $50 for 90 pills and i believe it helped me lose the 7 kilos ive lost. I want to keep on using them but im not allowed :(

They're just tablets that are supposed to make your metabolism work more efficiently and they supress sugar cravings. I also felt more inclined to exercise while i was on them.

Highly recommended!

xoxo

HSC
KirrynAlane said:
I used blackmores metabolism advantage, which cost between $30 - $50 for 90 pills and i believe it helped me lose the 7 kilos ive lost. I want to keep on using them but im not allowed :(

They're just tablets that are supposed to make your metabolism work more efficiently and they supress sugar cravings. I also felt more inclined to exercise while i was on them.

Highly recommended!
why not?
if u dont mind me asking

CieL

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
one word xenical :) for the morbidly obese :D
lol is that a prescription drug?
What happens if you're average/under weight and you try some of those things?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yup, Xenical does that. You get oily faeces because it inhibits lipases so that fats just go straight through you and out the other end. Not pleasant. Is your weight a question of laziness (no exercise), or you are always craving food? If it's the latter, I'm sure there'll be some product that can help you with that. Otherwise, if it's the former, get your bottom up and out and go do some exercise!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
xoxo said:
apparantly this product just furthers your healthy diet/exercise increasing results
maybe ill just get it
Impossible.

Heres how you lose weight.

eat less calories than you burn. Thats it. Simple eh?

you can do this by eating hardly anything, like a salad diet, or you can do it by working out a few hours a day, but the best option is a mixture of the two, so a healthy diet with lots of salads, lean meat etc and going for an hour job every morning.

Just remember that every single calorie you put in your body you have to burn off. Every.Single. One. You burn a certain amount of calories just sitting there being alive, like maybe 1000 a day but to burn the rest off you need to exercise. get a calorie counter book, measure all your food and then exercise that shit off.

mzduxx2006

HSC
xoxo said:
i was in the supermarket yesterday and came across the fat blaster product

it seemed quite promising - helping with weight loss by increasing metabolism and energy and decreasing hunger pains etc

has anyone tried it? does it work? is it worth the 30 bucks?
I think not. Waste of time. Waste of money. Waste of energy. I reckon if yur that unhappy with yur weight diet pills dont work. Just go to the gym 2wice a week, lay off tha maccas and eat healthily. Yu will seriously feel better ;)

xoxo

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
I think not. Waste of time. Waste of money. Waste of energy. I reckon if yur that unhappy with yur weight diet pills dont work. Just go to the gym 2wice a week, lay off tha maccas and eat healthily. Yu will seriously feel better ;)
thats the thing though, i dont eat maccas or any fast food - i eat pretty much nothing. i think the main thing that had made me put on weight is stress. unlike others who lose weight while under stress i eat more - even if it is of the right thing. and i do moderate exercise...though i could do more its just so hard to fit it in when you have work and assignments and assessments jab jab

i guess my weight concerns dont just stem from em but my family constantly tell me how much weight iv put on - even though it really isnt that much, like 5gs. my friends are great and tell me i look better jab jab but it gets to you after a while, you know?

so yeah. i guess ill just try and exercise more....if i can.
thanks guys :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
xoxo said:
thats the thing though, i dont eat maccas or any fast food - i eat pretty much nothing. i think the main thing that had made me put on weight is stress. unlike others who lose weight while under stress i eat more - even if it is of the right thing. and i do moderate exercise...though i could do more its just so hard to fit it in when you have work and assignments and assessments jab jab

i guess my weight concerns dont just stem from em but my family constantly tell me how much weight iv put on - even though it really isnt that much, like 5gs. my friends are great and tell me i look better jab jab but it gets to you after a while, you know?

so yeah. i guess ill just try and exercise more....if i can.
thanks guys :)
Eating nothing or below your daily calorie requirements won't help you lose weight. It will just force your body into starvation mode, where you'll start storing fat instead of using it as energy. In conjunction, it will start burning up your lean muscle mass, which consequently will kill your metabolic rate and your efforts in losing fat around your body. Getting to your ideal image and weight goal, is nothing more then a self-discipline that you have to teach yourself.

xoxo said:
maybe ill just get it
Yes, as said that's impossible. If you ain't reaching your ideal weight goal, then you are not getting total balanced nutrition and burning the amount of calories you consume on a daily basis. A women's bascal metabolic rate(the rate you burn energy by doing everyday activities such as using a computer) is around 1200. Of course, it'll be lower, depending on a women's fat percentage. Hence, by focusing on anaerobic exercise, such as doing weights, a few times a week, in conjunction, with giving all the nutrition your body needs, you will dramatically increase your lean muscle mass and also your damaged cells will start to repair themselves. By doing this, not only will your BMR increase, but also you'll allow your body to work at the level it's meant to. The lattar alone will work, as it will nourish your body and detox all the waste in you, as well as empty out your fat deposits. Hence you will easily put off the kilos and fat around your body, with moderate to no exercise at all.

mzduxx2006 said:
HAY, Unlez yooh take dah productz yurself and dONT get resultz urself then shut.the.fuk.up. lyk zomg plz go jump off a high buildin and mek this world a moh happiah place.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
solution #2: gasterectomy..

technically xenical is not a prescription drug.. its a pharmacist only drug.. but if u qualify under the Govt u can get it partially subsidised

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
so, say i fucked up my metabolism, and im now having to eat very few calories so i dont put on more weight...how do i kickstart it without putting on kilos so i can lose weight
bleurgh i hate my metabolism
its really fucked

quik.

HSC
Fucked how?

As in, you havn't eaten much in a long time and your body thinks it's starving? You can rectify that by simply eating a normal healthy diet and over time your body will adapt.

Also, adding a little muscle to keep the metabolism going never hurt :]

You can also try eating more protein in your meals... it will make you feel more full as well as burn more calories through the thermic effect of food.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
quik. said:
Fucked how?

As in, you havn't eaten much in a long time and your body thinks it's starving? You can rectify that by simply eating a normal healthy diet and over time your body will adapt.

Also, adding a little muscle to keep the metabolism going never hurt :]

You can also try eating more protein in your meals... it will make you feel more full as well as burn more calories through the thermic effect of food.
fucked as in a few months ago, now im trying to control my weight gain because im eating more calories and this made me BALLOON :(
eating healthy normal diet = kilos. trust me i tried this one

i have plenty of muscle as i go to the gym at least 4 times a week and have been trying to up my muscle to up my metabolic rate

protein...i eat alot of eggwhite omelettes...does that count? :eek:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
so, say i fucked up my metabolism, and im now having to eat very few calories so i dont put on more weight...how do i kickstart it without putting on kilos so i can lose weight
bleurgh i hate my metabolism
its really fucked
As I mensioned, what you need to do is increase your lean muscle mass, as that is the key element that determines your metabolism or the rate at which you burn fat for energy. The fastest way to increase it, is by doing anaerobic exercise and eating more soy protein, not so much animal protein.

Another important thing, is to drink at least 2-4L of water every single day, so your body doesn't hold onto water. If it does, then it won't allow your liver to metabolize as much stored fat as it's meant to, as it also has to do the work of the Kidney's.

Thirdly, never ever starve yourself or eat below your daily calorie requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)