Fast Food (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Malfoy said:
You know, just ask them to put it on the round buns. They'll do it for you. Then voila, veggie burger!
Umm the Hungry Jacks vegie burger is not, and has never been, vegetarian.
It's not even close to being vegan. I think that's one of the reasons they stopped making the straight burger, originally most of the stores put out some disclaimer about its meat content.

I'm really sick of subway because I get it for free from a friend, but I still get it when I'm hungry.
I fucking love falafel kebabs. 3 or 4 times a week minimum.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
dieburndie said:
Umm the Hungry Jacks vegie burger is not, and has never been, vegetarian.
It's not even close to being vegan. I think that's one of the reasons they stopped making the straight burger, originally most of the stores put out some disclaimer about its meat content.

I'm really sick of subway because I get it for free from a friend, but I still get it when I'm hungry.
I fucking love falafel kebabs. 3 or 4 times a week minimum.

HAHA Vegie burger: may contain meat.

Actually most pizza joints have a disclaimer as well, saying they'll try to keep your pizza meat-free but there's no guarantee.

One of the many reasons I'll never consider vegetarianism. Even things that are "vegie" can have meat in them. Plus I love meat. Meatmeatmeat.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I love wendy's banana thickshakes.
Subway's roast chicken and salad subs are good but generally I don't like the bread.
Oporto bondi burger is the greatest invention ever.
KFC chips are nice.
McDonald's bacon and egg mcmuffins are awesome.

But I never eat fast food anymore except for sushi train.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
scarybunny said:
HAHA Vegie burger: may contain meat.
If I remember correctly, it said it "contains traces of meat".
There really couldn't have been any "may" about it, it was fried in tallow for one.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Exphate said:
Hmm...

Maccas - generally stay awaay (None this year woot) but the Tandoori chicken roll
Same here, I haven't had Maccas this year.

WELLLL i had a regular sundae but it doesn't have a "Mc" in front of it so it doesn't count.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Yeah, cos the box isn't as good as the wrapper in terms of not making the burger fall apart the moment you take your first bite.

Anyways, gyros, kebabs, and pide are my favourites. Maccas is too boring, KFC I still do every so often, Hungry Jacks Whoppers are always good.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
What are your favourite places to eat? hungryjack/maccas
What are your fav. meals? whopper or mc chicken or apple pie
How often do you have it? once per 2 weeks.....more frequent while at uni cos we tend to go there after class.
n yeah i dont like the maccas boxes these days. stuff falls allover the place, the box is only good when packing up.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
What are your favourite places to eat?

Subway, Sandwich Shops

What are your fav. meals?

subway: 6 inch, honey oat, Chicken Terriyaki with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, carrot and sweet onion sauce

sandwich shops: chicken schnitzel foccacia with advacardo, mayo and swiss cheese

How often do you have it?

I work at subway so i have it like ... 4 times a week ... for free :p and i buy a foccacia probably once a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)