Fashion and Textile Students. (1 Viewer)

orchid_violet

HSC
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Does anybody do textiles at uts that can help me out or knows someone who does it?
1) At what level must I be up to to do the course? like do they teach us dressmaking skills in regards to using patterns and sewing machines etc etc or are we expected to already know all of that, as commonsense? I am confident with my machine though at school everything was kind of 'basic'.
2) Is illustrating a major part of the course, or are there computer programs used? Drawing is not one of my strong areas, will I be disadvantaged severely?
3) What kind of theory is learnt?
4) What kind of assessments are undertaken? Are there practical examinations, or mainly theory?
Thankyou in advance, really any information about the course from experience or what they have heard I would be forever grateful. I did attend the open and advisory day this year, but sometimes my shyness does not get me too far.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)