faraday and einstein help?? (1 Viewer)

gabgab

HSC
Evaluate how major advances in scientific understanding and technology have changed the direction or nature of scientific thinking, using the work of Faraday and Einstein as examples. (7 marks!!!!)

How should I approach this question? What information should i put in? Ive been studying all day for Mid course tomorrow, and my brain is MUSH.

help meeeeee.. :burn:

MPerk0

HSC
Ok well the way I would answer the question would be to start with contrasting past views against the works of Faraday and Einstein.
Next i would explain how Faraday's law has changed power distribution and Made it possible to run modern household appliances.
Next i'd go into Einstein's work on relativity and relate it to our understanding of the universe.

But thats just me, and I am not the best at long answer questions. I prefer math based stuff.

gabgab

HSC
i know! i like the equations and, well, yeh, maths based stuff. all this crap just reminds me of english, and i do way too much of that anyway.

hahah.. thanks :)

k02033

HSC
Dont forget that Einstein's quantised radiation explanation of photoelectric effect! This plus Planck's quantised oscillators , + electron wave diffractions + Compton effect (photon scattering) demanded the need for quantum physics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)