False apprehensions (1 Viewer)

themanman

HSC
N/A
Did anyones school also make them believe that the trials are harder than the hsc?

If so, how true would this be? >.>

(side note: just a bit of an appreciation side note for aerath for devoting some time to helping us lost hsc students! :) )

o_0

HSC
i think so, because they would want their students to prepare much more thoroughly, and especially so that they don't grow complacent!yaaa

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think so. Difficulty should be the same in the hsc, Although since we sat similar exam conditions and you know getting use to the style of the exams.
We should have more confidence as a result :).. and less stress hopefully..

jamesfirst

HSC
Did anyones school also make them believe that the trials are harder than the hsc?

If so, how true would this be? >.>

(side note: just a bit of an appreciation side note for aerath for devoting some time to helping us lost hsc students! :) )
Yes. My science teacher has taught for 10 years and he always says that trials are harder than HSC.

Not by it's difficulty but for the amount of time you have to prepare for.

You see, not many people prepare before hand and end up cramming for the trials while for the HSC, you're given a 1 month break and heaps of days in between exams.

M

MichelleV

I think that because your're meant to have completed everything, revised and revised and revised and revised, and have more space in between your HSC exams than your trials (In my case, I've gone from my schools trials being held over 6 days, with exams being held over 4 weeks!) it's meant to be easier.
And at that, they are probably meant to -seem- easier, even if they questions are really of the same difficulty, because you are meant to go in supeeeerrrr prepared for the actual tests, unlike trails which just sort of appeared in the middle of the term for most and you didn't have time off to prepare D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)