Falling in love with your tutor (1 Viewer)

GTFO

HSC
hey guys, i think i have fallen in love with my tutor. she has been tutoring me for approx 8 months. is this normal? wat should i do? should i tell her how i feel or should i :"keep it in?"

ps: she doesnt have a boyfriend

Last edited:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
awww..

tbh.... if youre doing hsc this yearr.. i suggest wait till it's overr.. because incase something goes wrong it would jeopardisee your performancee.. mainly because it might get awkward and then you'll lose a good tutorr if shes goodd. and if things go goodd then tutoring wont really be tutoring anymore =p .. youll get distracted & thats not gonna b good for your hsc either.. lolll.. think about it hehee..

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
haha, happening with a friend of mine too.

i agree with omgd... just wait

novembre

HSC
N/A
It is normal.

I "fell in love" with a teacher when I was young. He is still charming, in my imagination.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i was kind of attracted to my tutor
very smart guy however quite shy and very reclusive.

i tried to flirt with him .
didn't work. he'd get embarrassed and then just keep going with the work.

just something about being alone in a room with a guy who doesn't go out much and hides from the world got me kinda going lol. not to mention the fact the kid is a fucking genius and he probably hasn't touched a female body in his life.

idk though. prolly won't see him again.. :(

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
heres a tip.. i tutor.. and u never one to kinda cross that bounds... esp if ur 3-5 yrs older.. its not comfortable... although it happens.. i just dun feel comfortable with it

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
heres a tip.. i tutor.. and u never one to kinda cross that bounds... esp if ur 3-5 yrs older.. its not comfortable... although it happens.. i just dun feel comfortable with it
qft

if any of my kids suggested anything like even a crush to me, i wouldnt be able to handle it. i mean youre alone with them normally. awkward enough without that shit

i repeat, dont go there

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
You can tutor me anyday. ;)

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
I'd castrate any of my students who tried to get in my pants. Yuck, i'm in their houses getting paid to interact with them, why would I want to fuck them?

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
A mate of mine hooked up with hes tutor. She taught Physics. He liked her. He walked her home from tutor. A again and again. and then they started calling each other. And then he bumped into her with her parents they thought they were 2gether and they had lunch 2 gether. They Hooked up. Then they broke up cause he screwed up in Physics. (bue he got 94 hsc physic and got 96uai). True story. Should hear it in detail though omgg....Funniest story ever.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
morning storm said:
my tutor is a 63 year old asian man
LOL!!! (due to the fact that you know your tutor's age, double lol)

To OP: Seriously, get over it. You sound quite desperate there.

HSC
theshortykatt said:
dude, keep it in your pants. Chances are high that she isnt interested in you.
My friend was tutoring this dude in year 12. When he came over he'd hang around long after the tutoring was over.

One day as they were working he leaned over, touched her leg and started kissing her neck. She kissed back then pulled him into her room and stripped.

I'm not fucking kidding, now their going out - she's mad hot and puts out something crazy too.

Lucky motherfucker.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cannibal.horse said:
My friend was tutoring this dude in year 12. When he came over he'd hang around long after the tutoring was over.

One day as they were working he leaned over, touched her leg and started kissing her neck. She kissed back then pulled him into her room and stripped.

I'm not fucking kidding, now their going out - she's mad hot and puts out something crazy too.

Lucky motherfucker.
When does this novel come out?

Pretty hawt story that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)