Fake eyelashes? (1 Viewer)

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
I'm looking for some moderately priced but good fake lashes for a party - I went looking in Kmart today, they seem to be about $10, but can anyone recommend any particular brands? I'm not sure about individual lashes either, they seem a bit intimidating. I would probably spend $20-25 or maybe a little more

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
m.a.c.

also, gorgeous cosmetics does pretty interesting looking ones.

shu uemera even, but that would probably be out of your price range.

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Where do you go to get gorgeous cosmetics?

Shu uemura probably too expensive, they are ~ 20US each, and sold at DJs so about $60 i would guess.

What do the crisscross ones actually look like on?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
they have a small counter inside DJs in the city

i have no idea. i only have a couple of pairs from m.a.c, but i rarely use them.

HSC
Definitely go to MAC, they should be around $17... though you will have to purchase glue to stick them on.

Try Price Attack, they have a very decent range for a really cheap price (usually under $10). I usually get mine from here because I tend to rip them off and lose them after a big night out.

I do suggest buying the Duo Surgical adhesive glue from a MAC counter, best glue for false eyelashes!

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
manicare are the best value for money.
they come in like 8 different lengths/thickness and they come with the glue too.
they look nice and natural.

or, if you were at my counter id sell you

So it seems a few of you have a teensy bit of trouble applying false lashes. Don't worry, you are not alone! In fact, ModelCO understands this so well, they've skipped the glue bit and stuck the false lashes in a tube. Read on for more info on this ingenious idea...
What? ModelCO Fiberlash Brush On Lashes

Where? ModelCO Counters in David Jones

How much? RRP $48

We all know there are lashes, and then there are LASHES. And ModelCO have come up with a product to help you get the latter without going through the hassle of getting eyelash extensions, or applying falsies yourself.

Ok, here's how it works. The long tube contains a lengthening mascara which you apply first to clean and coat your lashes. Next up (and here's where it gets a bit freaky, but exciting), the short tube. Containing loads of little white fibers that cling to your lashes, this is where the false look comes into play. Looking down (to ensure they don't fall into your eye!), you simply 'brush on' the fibers which act like tiny extensions and then use another coat from the mascara tube to seal them on. And now they won't come off 'til you remove them. Genius!

(copy paste from some site)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
katy - verdict on that mascara?
it looks interesting.. have you seen it on?

peter2

Banned
HSC
girls will be girls looolll. Bottom line is that it is fake!! look at my picture. That is all real. See how beautiful being real is instead of being fake

tessbd

HSC
I'm looking for some moderately priced but good fake lashes for a party - I went looking in Kmart today, they seem to be about $10, but can anyone recommend any particular brands? I'm not sure about individual lashes either, they seem a bit intimidating. I would probably spend $20-25 or maybe a little more

if its for a party, it doesnt matter they are cheaper than 20 because ones over 20 are usually for reuse which normally doesnt quite work out anyway.

normally in westfield there's a few cheap makeup stores where you can get lipglosses for 5 dollars etc. go there. then you can get the really crazy ones too.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i recommend MAC as well - or even shu uemura (although shu uemura falsies are expensive, if you use them properly without applying mascara, it should last for about 2 weeks or so if you use it everyday).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)