fake bags (1 Viewer)

killyridols

HSC
where can i get some nice ones
i want a nice fake quilted chanel but i can't find any let alone decent fakes. all the fakes i see are ugly and the logo is hot pink.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
go to hong kong/mainland china, bring a fob along and get them to bargain like there's no tomorrow

if that's not possible, ebay?

i agree though, there are some that look okay but others that are so obviously fake, it's disgusting... eg the LV speedies that 13 year olds carry around (that oh-so-compliment their I LOVE THE OC tops)

shortie_689

HSC
bubz :D said:
go to hong kong/mainland china, bring a fob along and get them to bargain like there's no tomorrow

i agree though, there are some that look okay but others that are so obviously fake, it's disgusting... eg the LV speedies that 13 year olds carry around (that oh-so-compliment their I LOVE THE OC tops)
hilarious but oh so true

kaylz

HSC
if you can't afford the real deal, don't bother.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i've got some nice fakes from malaysia, but hong kong is where it's at.

killyridols

HSC
yeah i've seen a few decent fakes of the cambon reporter bag which is the exact one i want on ebay but the seller looks dodgy-no feedback/location says china in one bit, ireland the other/they are selling a million of the same bag and have no bids.
my mum's friend overseas is getting me one- the ones they sell in the street are dodgy apparently, so shes going to order one in and post it to me for ninety bucks! woo.

mizosoup

HSC
the ones in china are actually pretty decent quality...i got one there 2 years ago and i use it all the time and it's still all gd. only $5 aus too ;)

HSC
bubz :D said:

hahah i love you.

i thought this was all the rage last year moreso than this year, but all my friends are still like "buy me fake bags in thailand!" so obviously this trend is still around. the worst thing is that it kind of makes people who actually buy the real bags seem cheap, 'cause everyone just assumes they're fakes. and some of them are pretty laughable, like the ones in target.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)