Failing... (1 Viewer)

piptech

HSC
can I fail a subject? I'm taking 10 units, and i have a bad feeling about tomorrow's Physics. Lets say i don't meet their passing requirements (what is the req., btw?)... and I fail. But I do excellently in the rest of my subjects. WHat happens? Will colleges accept me?

thx.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
There is no such thing as failing the HSC exam, you can get low marks which may lower your UAI but you will still get a HSC. As for college/uni acceptance, there are a lot of ways you can access university without a high UAI or in some situations no UAI at all. And there is a link in my sig exploring alot of these options that you can look at(after your exams though - you need your rest)

Its best to think positive about tommorow's exam though - there is no assurance you will do poorly, you may do better than expected so keep your chin up.:)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Though never think that you're going to fail a subject, even if you think you haven't studied for the subject enough.

^^ Don't worry, you'll do heaps good, because don't forget, even if your school ranking isn't good, remember that you're ranked out of the whole NSW. Lol, I've heard about alot of previous people who actually studied up to 2 am before physics hsc exam once, and kept telling me that they failed..but they ended up getting 80% to 90% due to scaling as well...

So don't think about it, and try ur best, if you're worried, use next morning to do a quick revision.

Lol, like even right now I can't seem to sleep for some reason, though Ive studied quite abit.. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)