failing year 12 (2 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
If the guy doesn't give a damn about school/HSC/UAI etc., then why is he even on these forums?? Surely there are plenty of other web-sites where he can procrastinate even further from not doing his work...
who do you mean??... lol

ane_st

HSC
lol... no prob.. i was just confused, i thought you meant me until i realised it was that other guy... we got alot of these people at my school... they are quite annoying

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Studynoob was not what he seems like now, check out his posts in november. Most of them don't sound negative at all.

ane_st

HSC
question.. is anyone gonna be studying during the holidays..? i have got stuff to complete... but ppl keep telling me not to do to much (i wanna get ready for the 1/2 yrlys) coz this is the last holidays we'll get in a year...

P

pLuvia

ane_st said:
question.. is anyone gonna be studying during the holidays..? i have got stuff to complete... but ppl keep telling me not to do to much (i wanna get ready for the 1/2 yrlys) coz this is the last holidays we'll get in a year...
Of course people will be studying, haven't you seen this thread :p

You shouldn't study like everyday etc etc, just a bit of study every so often

ane_st

HSC
pLuvia said:
Of course people will be studying, haven't you seen this thread :p

You shouldn't study like everyday etc etc, just a bit of study every so often
i can do that no prob... when are our 1/2 yearlys actually held... coz my yr11 1/2 yrlys were help term1 wk9 or 10... i think yr 12 were a bit b4 then

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Yeah, Year 12 half-yearly's are towards the end of Term 1. I would suggest you study hard these holidays (but to reiterate what pLuvia, have a life too!) because once school starts again, you're going to be flat out.
Read all your English books that you have to read, at least once. Find your English ORT's. Write notes on what you've done so far in each subject. If you feel like it, maybe even start studying ahead. ;) I noticed you do maths - maths half-yearly's, yearly's etc. test EVERYthing studied so far in the HSC AND Prelim course - so revise Prelim. :)

But have fun too! Because like I said, once school starts again, there ain't no stopping until the HSC is over. :)

ane_st

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Yeah, Year 12 half-yearly's are towards the end of Term 1. I would suggest you study hard these holidays (but to reiterate what pLuvia, have a life too!) because once school starts again, you're going to be flat out.
Read all your English books that you have to read, at least once. Find your English ORT's. Write notes on what you've done so far in each subject. If you feel like it, maybe even start studying ahead. ;) I noticed you do maths - maths half-yearly's, yearly's etc. test EVERYthing studied so far in the HSC AND Prelim course - so revise Prelim. :)

But have fun too! Because like I said, once school starts again, there ain't no stopping until the HSC is over. :)
thatnks for the advice dude... most of my friends werent really studying, but yeah like ive said we have alot to do... for CAFS we havent gotten through our 11 groups yet... and gotta find info for my extension project and my IRP... good luck with your studies in the hols...

stainmepink

HSC
everyone should shut up and go back to study if theyre so worried. get off the forum

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol i only go on forums like once a day now, i'm too busy studying or playing pc games :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)