Failed trials ...... :/ (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
Okay guys this is the situation I did three of my trials exams this week and I have two more left, I know for a fact that I screwed up BIG time and I'm being honest when I say big time !! I doubt that I will even come close to passing them but I am a little bit confident for my two upcoming exams but how much will this affect my atar considering I only need 55-58 atar ??? Please tell me I'm not screwed!!!!

Thanks guys

ashbash4210

HSC
How have you been going before trials? Dont worry it shouldnt be too much of a big deal, you still have external exams, Im sure you can still get that atar just work really hard from now on

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Look, tbh, 55-58 ATAR is not hard to get. An atar of about mid 70s means you are in the middle of the HSC cohort across the state. But some people can't just cruise along and end up with decent marks and atar. Even if your internal marks were bad, providing you werent last (or very close to it) and you put in some effort for the HSC external exams you are probably on track to get at least 55 anyway.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Look, tbh, 55-58 ATAR is not hard to get. An atar of about mid 70s means you are in the middle of the HSC cohort across the state. But some people can't just cruise along and end up with decent marks and atar. Even if your internal marks were bad, providing you werent last (or very close to it) and you put in some effort for the HSC external exams you are probably on track to get at least 55 anyway.
Correct, an atar of 55 is relatively easy to achieve ....

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
55 ATAR still means you need like 60 in each of your subjects though

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Unless your getting 0 for your trials tests.. then i think you can still get an atar of 55.

merna7

HSC
yeah i wouldnt say 0 in trials, but i just did really really bad in three of my subjects but in the first set of tests we did in the beginning of year 12 were above average but as its getting close to hsc my marks were so bad, but i have another set of exams next term so i might still have a chance of getting atlest close to a 55 atar and also if i do extremely well in externals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)