• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Failed P's? (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Not really, if its not school zone hours ie 8-9:30 am I would have passed the test. I got 90+ score but just that simple mistake:burn: I'm shaking my Bonsai tree in anger

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
MuffinMan said:
depends on route, I didn't have to go through a stop sign :)
Was it hiding behind a tree?:confused:

I thought that stop signs were on the list of testable skills. Of the handful of RTA centres I know of, there are stop signs outside.:confused:

Last edited:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
nope. I passed, so there couldn't have been a stop sign there. There is like only one stop sign in the whole area (ingleburn)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Not really, if its not school zone hours ie 8-9:30 am I would have passed the test. I got 90+ score but just that simple mistake:burn: I'm shaking my Bonsai tree in anger
Perhaps you're just a lousy driver, in the same way that you're a lousy human being? :eek:

CieL

HSC
ROFL lame.

If you booked your test in the school zone hours, you should of been prepared.

I went to an area I've never been to before and because I had the whole school zone thing at the back of my head, I was fortunately enough to see a yellow sign and slow to 40.

Yeah I agree a lot of RTAs test on stop signs. I had two. One right when you exit the RTA carpark.. and one further along the route.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Perhaps you're just a lousy driver, in the same way that you're a lousy human being? :eek:
Even if I am a lousy human being I am more successful and richer than your entire family will ever be and I am quite proud about that, seeing you living your entire uninspiring life wishing to be like me. Beisides, palestinian refugees like you are not allowed in wealthy suburb like warriewood, but hey if you'd try to blow me up i'd definitely run over you :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
A lousy driver cannot get 90+ score moron.
Lol. I beg to differ.

Concerning these P's tests though, you'd have to be a blooming idiot to fail due to not stopping at a stop sign, or not slowing down in a school zone. Stop signs are placed in obvious places, school zones are distinguised by a mass of signs and markers. They're both almost impossible to miss. 'Sif you'd fail. 'Sif.

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
A lousy driver cannot get 90+ score moron.
You can score over 90, and still fail. There's the automatic fail-i think you gotta hit some or do a huge crash for that. And then there's the 'fail' and if you read the bottom of that paper they give you, you'll see what stuff make you fail.

Not sure exactly what they're just call them and ask. But i am 100% sure that you can get a 90+ and still fail.

Shows who the moron really is. [i mean you:eek:]

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Lol. I beg to differ.

Concerning these P's tests though, you'd have to be a blooming idiot to fail due to not stopping at a stop sign, or not slowing down in a school zone. Stop signs are placed in obvious places, school zones are distinguised by a mass of signs and markers. They're both almost impossible to miss. 'Sif you'd fail. 'Sif.
I knew many people who failed the test and who are billion times more intelligent and successful than you, including me.

Shiftyicequeen said:
You can score over 90, and still fail. There's the automatic fail-i think you gotta hit some or do a huge crash for that. And then there's the 'fail' and if you read the bottom of that paper they give you, you'll see what stuff make you fail.

Not sure exactly what they're just call them and ask. But i am 100% sure that you can get a 90+ and still fail.

Shows who the moron really is. [i mean you:eek:]
Yes I score 90+ and failed, if you exceed speed limit just for 5K in a school zone its an instant fail and as you notice the thread starter failed to stop at a stop line( Not a sign) he failed too. And yes I got 90+ yet i failed because I exceed speed limit once. Other negative feedbacks are i drove too close to a parked car and did not move forward at an intersection where there was no red filter, but both of them does not carry negative score.

I am going to do it again in 2 weeks time at school hours again because all other hours are booked up until the last week of july.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Even if I am a lousy human being I am more successful and richer than your entire family will ever be and I am quite proud about that,
sorry but i only believe when i see. so unless you post pics of you and your diamond and gold bling blings, your mansion, your limo, and your own private jet, im just going to assume that your just a gender confused lousy driver and a failure :)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
sorry but i only believe when i see. so unless you post pics of you and your diamond and gold bling blings, your mansion, your limo, and your own private jet, im just going to assume that your just a gender confused lousy driver and a failure :)
You'll probably try to rob my mansion and steal my father's Bentley since you are a filthy leb. Sorry.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
You'll probably try to rob my mansion and steal my father's Bentley since you are a filthy leb. Sorry.
ROFL, naaaahh, i wont steal them, because i bet that you stole all those, just how u's stole other countries and property that doesnt belong to you (or did god promise you the mansion too?). Stolen money and stolen mansions are cursed you know, and the proof is that you are now a gender confused little boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
ROFL, naaaahh, i wont steal them, because i bet that you stole all those, just how u's stole other countries and property that doesnt belong to you (or did god promise you the mansion too?). Stolen money and stolen mansions are cursed you know, and the proof is that you are now a gender confused little boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Seeing how most crimes, robberies are committed by lebs I'd rather not show off my immense wealth which will naturally make me an instant target for prople like you. Unlike your kind we work hard and we and the rest of hard working australians deserve to live in luxury without being disturbed by your kind. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)