Failed P's? (1 Viewer)

HSC
ellen.louise said:
The bastard parked you in: what else could you do?

as for $hiftyIceQueen, ya cant blame it on the car, girl! if you go buy a new car and cant adapt to it what are you gonna do? If you cant drive without taking out other people's cars you should be on your Ls or not at all. Fucking hate P platers who cannot drive, roll back meter at the lights etc. escpecially in sydney! they're all autos, how do you roll back in them??? by being a shit driver, that's why! I'm on my Ls and I dont fucking roll back!
you dont understand.

He had a different rule for each car, it was like, two twice with this, turn 3 times with this etc. for everything else it was the same

and by the time i did my test, i turned the wrong amount of times.

Last edited:
HSC
mr_brightside said:
It was my fault. The guy didnt say anything. I didn't say anything. I drove. I finished. I passed. Win!
so how much did you pay him? :p

You're lucky, thats all i can say!

where'd you do it?

HSC
but im not blaming the car, its my driving instructor. He kept changing it, you cant just remember a whole bunch of different things and then forget what you've been taught straight away. At least i cant.

Like i learnt how to drive the final one, after failing [2 weeks] and i know how to drive my mum and brothers cars.

To top it off, i did it fine with him, but with the lady i went crap.

I know what you're sayin, but still its HARD!

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
did u do the test at bankstown icequeen? that guy testing officer is a prick!

ellen.louise

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
you dont understand.

He had a different rule for each car, it was like, two twice with this, turn 3 times with this etc. for everything else it was the same

and by the time i did my test, i turned the wrong amount of times.
My god that could get confusing...
In newy you get to do the test in your own car. easier that way.

he he i totally forgot about the second page of this thread:p, thought my rant got lost, typed it again but the moment was lost.. then found it again, deleted my other message... i think i should get some sleep.

Did you get ya Ps in the end?

HSC
Yeah but i had the female one :S She wasnt the nice one!

Yay another person living in greenacre :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
so how much did you pay him? :p

You're lucky, thats all i can say!

where'd you do it?
:p

Bondi Junction.

The guy was a champ. At the end of the test he got me to reverse park out the back cause there was no parking out the front.
I stop and indicate and said to him "uh, there's no way this car will fit in there"
He says "Sure it will mate, okay turn, full lock full lock! okay back the other way keep going, thats the way, okay and back full lock mate."
He gets out. I put the window down
"keep coming, keep coming" he repeats.
I manage to get it in with about 40 cm each side.
"Great park mate"
Then we walked inside.

HSC
mr_brightside said:

Bondi Junction.

The guy was a champ. At the end of the test he got me to reverse park out the back cause there was no parking out the front.
I stop and indicate and said to him "uh, there's no way this car will fit in there"
He says "Sure it will mate, okay turn, full lock full lock! okay back the other way keep going, thats the way, okay and back full lock mate."
"Great park mate"
Then we walked inside.
I'm soo going there for my final test :p

And Ellen...i failed the first one, got the second one :shy: My mum wont tell anyone that i failed the first time lol, she thinks its embarassing. and i dont really care.

ellen.louise

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I'm soo going there for my final test :p

And Ellen...i failed the first one, got the second one :shy: My mum wont tell anyone that i failed the first time lol, she thinks its embarassing. and i dont really care.
That's cute... mums are like that:p

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yeah but i had the female one :S She wasnt the nice one!

Yay another person living in greenacre :)
haha yay go the greenacre people.

yeah the 1st time I went I got the man and he didn't let me do the test because half of my minor brake light (the one inside the rear windshield) wasnt working... but he didnt charge me for another test so it wasn't that bad

2nd time I got a lady and passed easily

HSC
well at least he didnt charge you ! And was it the old lady [i got her, she was really nice!]

yeah Greenacre rules man! lol -we dont even have a train station!

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
na was a young lady..

yeah true the trains suck in Greenacre lol but the buses aren't too bad

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
mr_brightside said:

Bondi Junction.

"Great park mate"
Then we walked inside.

Ahaha, I lived across the road from the RTA in bondi junction for a year- I used to run in front of L-platers all the time. I'm a harsh person :D

sk1001

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Huh? I dont watch Neighbours...It's Home and Away:)

And it wasnt huge. It was SMALL, could barely see it [near the mirror]

dont see why you should care, it wasnt YOUR car! [unless you live in Bankstown then i never had an accident]

I did get it the second time around, and i CAN do it, but its just soo annoying! Especially with my driving instructors car, he kept changing it, and for each car he told me something different, So by the time i drove with the final car, i did it wrong.

With my mums car, on the other hand, im good.

So yeah i can do it, but not with my driving instructor, and his stupid retarded car!
I saw exactly what you described. I know the owner of the car.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
I can't believe some of you guys actually hit/scraped other cars and just drove off! :eek:

Don't you have any regard for the property of others? How would you feel if somebody hit/scraped your car that you had spent your hard earned money on without owning up to it?

Last edited:
HSC
faintygirl83 said:
I can't believe some of you guys actually hit/scraped other cars and just drove off! :eek:

Don't you have any regard for the property of others? How would you feel if somebody hit/scraped your car that you had spent your hard earned money on without owning up to it?
Its not our fault!

We were driving on the P's test thing, and the people just tell you to keep going. It's the RTAs fault!

and sk1001 ...if i knew that i would have made sure to leave a bigger mark :p

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
faintygirl83 said:

The difference is I earned my money. They pulled it out of their investment account. I had already failed my test once, I didnt really want to stop and be like "lolz, I hit it" cause I would have failed.

Shit happens. TO THE OTHER PERSON LOL!

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Its not our fault!

We were driving on the P's test thing, and the people just tell you to keep going. It's the RTAs fault!

and sk1001 ...if i knew that i would have made sure to leave a bigger mark :p
Of course it was your fault...you were driving! The RTA testing person was also obviously at fault too - I can't believe they would even say to keep on going.

I did my P's test today (and passed) and I certainly didn't hit any cars! I even had to reverse park in between 2 cars, instead of behind only 1 car (which is what they normally make you do). The RTA testing guy was an ex-cop, so I doubt that he would let anyone get away with hitting a car and leaving.

HSC
No it wasnt!

I stopped:
1-because i freaked out
2- i was about to ask the lady what i had to do [for the persons car]

But she told me to go, so i was like "huh?" and told me to keep going! And she also put her hands on the wheel coz when i didnt move, and turned it, and i went off:|

What you expect me to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)