Failed P test (1 Viewer)

bluba

HSC
N/A
Scored 82, said I drove like a pedestrian and failed me for going over the speed limit (which might have been true at a 25km/h hump). Think he just didn't like sitting in my car. How much discretion is there in this do you think?

I'm going to book another test next week, is there any limit on when your next attempt can be?

rohan7

HSC
Don't feel bad, the RTA are revenue raising c**ts. I was failed 5 times for the most bullshit reasons ever imaginable. Believe me, you can be an ace driver and still get failed, its no reflection of driving capability. Two people i know got theirs first go and have crashed within a week of getting them (one of them crashed 3 times and it hasnt been a month since he got them). Im a better driver than almost all the people who got them first go, just EXTREMELY unlucky. Dont let it get to ya

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah failing your Ps is nothing to be worried about.

Just take note of what they said and try again.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
rohan7 said:
Don't feel bad, the RTA are revenue raising c**ts. I was failed 5 times for the most bullshit reasons ever imaginable.
If I can ask, what were the exact reasons and did you just keep going to the same RTA?

CieL

HSC
rohan7 said:
Don't feel bad, the RTA are revenue raising c**ts. I was failed 5 times for the most bullshit reasons ever imaginable. Believe me, you can be an ace driver and still get failed, its no reflection of driving capability. Two people i know got theirs first go and have crashed within a week of getting them (one of them crashed 3 times and it hasnt been a month since he got them). Im a better driver than almost all the people who got them first go, just EXTREMELY unlucky. Dont let it get to ya
lol so what did you fail 5 times for?
Do you have your Ps now?

Crates

Banned
HSC
LOL, I know a guy that failed his P's 11 times and got them on his 12th attempt. :lol:

rohan7

HSC
well first go i failed for not stopping long enough at a stop sign. 2nd go was "mounting" (i hit it i swear) the kerb in a reverse park. 3rd go was going 45 in a school zone coming down a hill (had a car behind me, couldnt slow down fast enough without him running up my arse). 4th go was the worst: 2 minutes left in the test and at a traffic light (last check item on the list), the light to turn right goes black (meaning u can go if noone's there) so i start to turn, halfway through a grandma comes across on a stroller crossing the road and the instructor's like "stop!" (as if i wouldn't have anyway) but i stopped (safely, nothing came even close to hitting me there were no cars there or anything) and it wasnt even the pedestrian's right to cross. but it went down as "action requiring testing officer intervention" which is straight fail. all my items were straight fail and need i point out in each one of my tests except the first, i scored above 90% and on the 3rd and 4th go the things that failed me were the only things i did wrong. and yes i did go to the same RTA all the times, i live in wagga there is only one lol. and yes i got them on my 5th go.

F2001

HSC
rohan7 said:
well first go i failed for not stopping long enough at a stop sign. 2nd go was "mounting" (i hit it i swear) the kerb in a reverse park. 3rd go was going 45 in a school zone coming down a hill (had a car behind me, couldnt slow down fast enough without him running up my arse). 4th go was the worst: 2 minutes left in the test and at a traffic light (last check item on the list), the light to turn right goes black (meaning u can go if noone's there) so i start to turn, halfway through a grandma comes across on a stroller crossing the road and the instructor's like "stop!" (as if i wouldn't have anyway) but i stopped (safely, nothing came even close to hitting me there were no cars there or anything) and it wasnt even the pedestrian's right to cross. but it went down as "action requiring testing officer intervention" which is straight fail. all my items were straight fail and need i point out in each one of my tests except the first, i scored above 90% and on the 3rd and 4th go the things that failed me were the only things i did wrong. and yes i did go to the same RTA all the times, i live in wagga there is only one lol. and yes i got them on my 5th go.
That action requiring officer intervention is so bs. I got done for that too.
I saw the fucking potential incident before the wanker said stop and acted accordingly:rolleyes: Bit of bad luck there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)