Failed maths trials. (1 Viewer)

siakhan

HSC
Hi, i got a school that is ranked around 85ish, my school is is the top 50 schools in NSW for maths. I have around 10 accelerated students in the class, i got my trial marks (which weighed 40 percent) , i got 49 percent and i am rank is 26/30. i need a band 5 in maths, is that still possible? if so what will i need in my hsc? percent and i am rank is 26/30.

Thanks

Last edited:

Golden-Chickens

HSC
Hi, i got a school that is ranked around 85ish, my school is is the top 50 schools in NSW for maths. I have around 10 accelerated students in the class, i got my trial marks (which weighed 40 percent) , i got 49[/percent and i am rank is 26/30. i need a band 5 in maths, is that still possible? if so what will i need in my hsc? percent and i am rank is 26/30.

Thanks

Considering you go to a pretty good school, you can still pull a band 5. Despite your rank if you would hard and pull a 70 raw mark you should get yourself a band 5

Helium head

HSC
around 100. He got 60 internal idk about external.
Oh wow ok
But do u know if 60 was considered a bad mark at that skl ?
Also did he have to be in a specific range or could u be outside the normal band 6 range and still end up with a band 6?
Sorry u don't have to reply if busy and thank youuu :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)