Failed BUSS1001 (1 Viewer)

toxicmuffin

HSC
So I just failed BUSS1001 and I'm wondering what my options are. Is there some sort of appeal process that I can go through? I got 44. I am not optimistic about this but if there's anything that can be done I would love to know.

Thanks.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You just failed ... You cannot appeal it

toxicmuffin

HSC
Are you sure there's nothing that can be done? I would really rather not repeat the unit because I fucking hated it.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
If you had extenuating circumstances then you may be able to make an appeal for illness/misadventure. Otherwise there is nothing you can do.

Most people find BUSS1001/BUSS1002 a little dry, just grit your teeth and get them over with.

Lina3

HSC
You can easily appeal at Absent Fail (AF) result if you believe it to be incorrect . However, this is not high school. At university (well, at least Usyd) they are very reluctant to enter into any negotiation about marks if no obvious error has been made (such as not recording a mark for one of your assessments). They don't normally negotiate, I know this is extremely tough but with so many students, this is the way it has to be. Otherwise you are going to get half of the cohort of a UoS coming to the coordinators trying to talk their way to better results and with so many students this is just not practical.
Also, like Amleops said: if you have been through difficult life circumstances, try applying for an illness misadventure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)