Failed attempts (1 Viewer)

a little lost

relationships pfft
What do u do when ur attempts at a relationship clearly show no sign of success? Do u stick it out and hope that something will change. Or are u the kind of person that can pull themselves out and go its time to move on?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cut your losses, Unless the girl is worth it. Theres always more fish in the sea.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If it isn't working for you anymore, move on. Procrastinating is never a good idea when it comes to relationships

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Stick till the end, meaning ill be usually the one feeling fucked at the end, but meh

"i will go down with this ship....."

MoNNiE

HSC
hmm.. if you know it will never work out i think it would be best to end it.. but end it on a happy note, cus at least you can look back and say to yourself .. and besides there are alot =more chicks/girls (i dunno ur gender) =)
".. even tohugh i knew it would never work.. at least we came out as friends"
i dunno..
i've experienced bad and good break ups..so yer.. rather leave on good terms...okay i've gone off topic abit

a little lost

relationships pfft
its like i'm still getting this empty feeling from it. But its like i haven't even actually entered a relationship so why does it still feel so painful when u break off a persuit. i thought it would only be painful when u break up from a relationship.
i'm a guy by the way.

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
yehhh... if it came to the end of a relationship, i would love to keep that girl as a close friend... i wonder possible that really is... i mean if it wasn't working out, wouldn't you feel somewhat awkward trying to keep them close?? hmmm... curiouser and curiouser...

MoNNiE

HSC
i gues its just the feeling where u know you won't be able to get what you want.. and you just can't get your head around that idea..
does the chick dropped ne slight hints that she 'may' want to get into a relationship with you..as in shes sort of playing with your emotions

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i'd wait and see how it goes, if its still like this for the next period of time then i think i would end it, if not suggested earlier.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
is it a relationship, or are you pursuing a relationship? im confused.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
the good thing about me is, ive neva eva once cried for longer than prolly 2 mins over a guy, ive neva been suicidal or depressed or upset, im the sorta person that either gets wat i want, my start sign tells it all!, or i get over things really quickly, if i like a guy and they dnt like me back, i move on straight away, i mayb get upest for lik a few hours but then i get over it

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well if its pursuing and you're getting nowhere, then i would say to move on.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
empty feelings r the worst

but i usually talk myself out of a relationship that has no potential, usually because i dont get into the best of them

bad choices always tends to haunt ppl

either u change ur choice in women or change urslef

hope things work out cause ultimately u will always have to accept the good with the bad

SipSip

HSC
N/A
If i see that the relationship is not getting anywhere i will do something big in an attempt to try and move her one last time...and then after that, if it still fails, pull yourself out and go for someone else....

don't give up the whole world for one person who doesn't know appreciation for you

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Trust me, pulling yourself out of a crush or love is hard during the first month, but open your mind up to new people who cares about you and you'll snap out really soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)