failed already! (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
who else is thinking that the whole three hours in that exam room are going to be boring as hell..well we're not alowed to leave early like everyone else, which is very gay!

klaw

HSC
awwwwwwww :( be optimistic! Think along the lines of "yes! I can fail my business exam and sit in the exam room daydreaming and reflecting on my life! I can get to relax!"

7th Sign

HSC
I feel like if i study strongly over the next few days I can score 80% + in the trial i did soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit got 62% :( i hardley studied but just did some shit notes...Now I am doing in debth notes and feel i can get the business reports on lock :D

I hope i do well I need a 80's+ mark

wish my sis could do my exam :D she got 96% raw exam mark in 2003 paper

Moonlite

HSC
7th Sign said:
wish my sis could do my exam :D she got 96% raw exam mark in 2003 paper
Wow!!! :eek:

Since Business in my last exam, i'll prolly just sit in the hall thinking of all the things I could do when I get home....

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i will pass, but only just. i didnt pay attention all year (my teacher was the absolute worst) and i havent done much study so far.

helani

HSC
tell me about it. whats with business teachers? already know im not going to do well. stupid scaling. grumble grumble. i have art the next day and id much rather study for that. grrr. business is so broad. too much to study. better get a move on then shouldn't i......

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Moonlite said:
Wow!!! :eek:

Since Business in my last exam, i'll prolly just sit in the hall thinking of all the things I could do when I get home....
yea thats exactly what ill be doing..its my last exam so ill probably be more worried about what sort of alcohol i should buy..anyways dont you worry!-i can ASSURE you all that i will be failing, i did so much worse that 62%..well i actually got that only, backwards!cant wait until this is over!!aarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

Kabeio

k.
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
yea thats exactly what ill be doing..its my last exam so ill probably be more worried about what sort of alcohol i should buy..anyways dont you worry!-i can ASSURE you all that i will be failing, i did so much worse that 62%..well i actually got that only, backwards!cant wait until this is over!!aarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh
omg stop complaining

buffster2002

im SO f*cked in Business....i havent paid attention all year, got 65% in the trial, Business just dosent aghree with me, no matter how hard i try it just dosent stick.

i never shoulda kept it, im so stupid!

ah well its my last exam, so ill just do it and then pass out from sheer happiness that its OVER.

lol it still hasnt hit me that im almost finished the HSC, or even that ive started it!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yeah people make out like its a HUGE THING..and it isnt, well not or me.Its like the holidays, cept we dont ever have to go back to school, just start looking for a good job or hoping to get into uni..

MarsBarz

HSC
Same here. But I'm hoping that 5 days of cramming will give me 80+ at the very least.

Business is my extra subject anyway.

Peartie

HSC
I rekon ill screw up...we arent allowed to leave early either...i got 58% for the trials but my assessment mark is in the high 60's coz i did well in 1/2 yearlys and assessments :p... Its my extra subject as well but i think that if I try to do well who knows what will happen...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
helani said:
tell me about it. whats with business teachers? already know im not going to do well. stupid scaling. grumble grumble. i have art the next day and id much rather study for that. grrr. business is so broad. too much to study. better get a move on then shouldn't i......
i reckon my business teacher is really good ... but generally i dont get how a lot of you people have problems with business, i just started the hsc course and i don't find it hard at all, well maybe because i have more interest in it dunno hehe..

7th Sign

HSC
shortygb said:
i will pass, but only just. i didnt pay attention all year (my teacher was the absolute worst) and i havent done much study so far.

hahah man you dont know what a bad business teacher is untill you had mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhh shittest teacher in my whole school and whole area...he sucked so hard he looks soo sus and dressed like it was the 60s.....

he couldnt even talk right.....he just threw us all notes...and mumbled shit whilst the class went crazy

the other class got the mad teacher :( wish i could have changed but it was in a dif line :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)