fail accg200 already (1 Viewer)

swisstruffles

HSC
does anyone else think they will fail accg 200...its so bloody hard *sigh* im depressed..now its my first exam, i wish we had stuvac more than ever!
wen will we get the dude lecturer back, the woman is wasting my time..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
planning to revise for accg200 soon... too hard... i fuck around in tutes too much...if you got a tute tommorow... chances are im in yours :p

i think i failed psych104 with the whole turn it in thing

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
oh man the lady lecturer pisses me off...friggin, they should have some sort of guidelines or rules that stops people like her from lecturing

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
yenta said:
oh man the lady lecturer pisses me off...friggin, they should have some sort of guidelines or rules that stops people like her from lecturing

Aye, why is it that all the Economics?Accounting lecturers I have are so bloody stiff. She coulda at least tried to be funny like Samantha Sin was last year.

swisstruffles

HSC
thing is, she concentrates on the reading material too much, and leaves the important calculation examples til the last minute, where u jus copy it down n have no time 2 actually understand it! we can all read, man..its the calcs that r confusing. wats the failure rate? so i can b prepared...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
HeCtic said:
Aye, why is it that all the Economics?Accounting lecturers I have are so bloody stiff. She coulda at least tried to be funny like Samantha Sin was last year.
sin wasnt funny... she just didnt speak english...

- H -

HSC
Are you guys talking about Pam Baker??
If it is... then maybe you do not want to know that she also lectures for part of accg201..

I did 200 and 201 last year and most people did not bother to turn up to her lectures. That was last year, so I take no responsibility if its not the case this year!!

She gave us a sample exam for 200 last year. The actual final was similar to it but the sample one was just calculations, the final we actually had to some theory. The sample helps but I found that if you can work through your tutorial questions you'll be fine (its somewhat better). The sample paper has answers! :)

Good luck guys!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
starting accg200 mid next week after i have finished with busl250.

so lost in this subject.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
symo said:
"failure rate is typically ~40%" Pam
lol. that is exactly what i was about to mention.

think of 9 other friends....do you think you can beat 4 of them? :p
[/optimism]

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
redruM said:
think of 9 other friends....do you think you can beat 4 of them? :p
[/optimism]
What happens if u and 9 friends all get the same mark, e.g 0 ? ;)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Grizzly said:
What happens if u and 9 friends all get the same mark, e.g 0 ? ;)
you should find better ways to plaigarise ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
redruM said:
you should find better ways to plaigarise ;)
haha...
i read somewhere that a masters student at nsw plagarised by coping out entiring paragraphs, they then got excluded for 4 semesters! ye-ouch!

swisstruffles

HSC
i heard that 40% fail..but none of the ppl i no say its hard..some even say its easy! i guess i only no the smart ppl or something..i ask, where r the rest of the ppl finding it hard, then i can feel as tho im not the only one :p
p.s did ne1 understand the decisionmaking material last wk, im lost with the incrementals etc..i couldnt even do the in class tute q's ugh

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im finding it hard, specially that quiz2... i had the formulas in front of me but i couldnt get any of their answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)