Fahrenheit 911 (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Who has seen it? I saw it today. What did u all think?

I thought it was good... better than Moore's books, and a bit different in style to Bowling for Columbine. It was confronting and even though you have to take what Moore says with a grain of salt because he really only offers one side of the argument, I still thought it was good and thought provoking. It was quite moving at times.

So who else has seen it and what do you think about it?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Farenheit 911

anyone seen this film?

i saw it yesterday, brilliant

so shocking as to how America is being run nowadays

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
of course its biased, but it is 100% true because it draws upon REAL information, not fake (hint:WMDs, Saddam/Usama connection etc.)

juggla

It's not all true... he distorts ALOT of facts simply to make bigger pokes at Bush.

Read this

So what do you think now? :)

bex

HSC
i liked the movie and i learnt a lot about the government system over there.. the article you refer to above is right.. fahrenheit 911 is an anti bush propaganda film. we will never know the truth about what goes on behind closed doors.. what i want to know.. the whole thing about how the people brought their complaints to the senate without backing and they were therefore dismissed... is that true?? at the time of the gore/bush election i really didnt care and rarely paid attention to the news.. the corruption in government does my head in.. its really quite depressive! i wonder if gore had won... what he would have done in the same situations that bush faces...

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
of course its biased, but it is 100% true because it draws upon REAL information, not fake (hint:WMDs, Saddam/Usama connection etc.)
hope you're joking

anything coming out of Moore's mouth is just as biased/doctored/selective etc than anything that comes from the white house.

but frankly i don't care if the film contains a lot of lefty propaganda bullshit, as long as it is done well and im entertained, it has achieved its aim.

remember just like your parents said when they let you watch JAWS....it's only a movie

mack

Banned
HSC
Michael Moore is a fat bastard. I hope he chokes on a twinkie. Dont buy into that sensationalist claptrap he puts out.......

Jillie

mack said:
Michael Moore is a fat bastard. I hope he chokes on a twinkie. Dont buy into that sensationalist claptrap he puts out.......
Wow, thats mature...

He admitted to it being biased though. He said he only wants people who don't vote, to vote.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
he's very talented.

saw it today

im the kinda girl that's over-sensitive and can't stand watching a baby scream while getting her stitches sewn on.... I'm a push-over when it comes to graphic material like that.

Funny how straight after that you see Britney Spears chewing on bubblegum saying "yeah! i have faith in bush."

cute juxtaposition, making her look like a naive ditz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)