factos affecting performance (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Just finished the factors affecting performance core and have an assessment comparing the likes of a professional team and that of a beginner team in any particular sport.
Eg: Olympic swimmers compared to children
If anyone has previously done this assessment or something along the lines would you please be able to help me??

Cab31

HSC
It would help if you would tell us the actual question. I mean what do they want to know? like how each session is different, how the training phases are different? what kind of energy system you are training (young swimmers will tend to have a more aerobic based program when compared to older swimmers)? how strength training differs? If you were more specific, it would help heaps :)

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
factors affecting performance

Hey,
your assessment seems alot eaiser than mine. We had to watch a circ di solie act then answer 15 short response questions on it relating to the factor affecting performance.
Your question seems pretty straight forward. Because i really dont know what the question or the word limit which is a help ill see wat i can do. Here goes....

the first thing you will need to look at is skilled performances versus unskilled performances. Skilled performers differ from unskilled performers in their capacity to utilise the following chracteristics:

• Kinaesthetic sense
  • anticipation and timing
  • a positive mental approach
  • consistancy in performance at a high level

When skilled performances are achieved, certian characteristics are commonly identifiable. these include:

• control of movement
  • fluency and consistancy of movement
  • aesthetically pleasing movements
  • the capticity to ignore irrelevant cues and adapt where necessary
  • consistantly meeting or exceeding desired criteria and achieving a favourable outcome

outcomes of a skilled performance may include:
  • derive respect from others
  • increased media profile
  • improved standards of performance
  • increased extrinsic rewards
  • personal satisfaction and enjoyment
  • provide appreaciation & enjoyment for others
  • increased pressure to repeat or exceed current levels of performance
  • restricted lifestlye behaviou because of potential impact on performance

This should help you out a bit. You just need to apply it to your sport. If u need anymore help just post ur question and ill see wat i can do.
    All the best

~SMIddY~

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Thanx heaps smiddy!!
I actually haven't got the question yet, but we have been warned of the upcoming assessment and i wanted to get a head start on it, just finding some info etc
I will keep you posted when i do get the question, as i am sure i will need more help
luv kristy

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
hey,
not a problem, but like without wings said post ur question and any problems you r having and ill try and help.

Cheers ~smiddy~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)