F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I love it how I have never gloried in the death of innocent Palestinians.

I love it that I have never resorted to calling you profanities.

I love it that I have never wished you dead.

It really says something about your character and does nothing to support your cause.

I will go to Sderot on my next trip to show my support for those residents who have suffered at the hand of Hamas, a recognised terrorist organisation BY THIS COUNTRY - AUSTRALIA. Unfortunately due to time constraints I did not have a chance to visit last time though came close.
jew playing victim card. AGAIN.

i don't really give a fuck what this government says or does. 99% of the time the govt doesn't represent the opinions of the state, so please STFU.

oh yeah, go to sderot, i hope that a hamas rocket laucher cracks your skull open and kills you and the rest of the occupiers around you.

and then go to hell. jew.

Zionist

HSC

i don't really give a fuck what this government says or does. 99% of the time the govt doesn't represent the opinions of the state, so please STFU.

oh yeah, go to sderot, i hope that a hamas rocket laucher cracks your skull open and kills you and the rest of the occupiers around you.

LOL @ arab throwing tantrum :haha:

MissSarajevo

HSC

Bigboyjames spotted. :rofl:

Edu.kid

HSC
first blame the wogs.

then the Asians.

then the Islams.

which race is next?

FiJi DoEsNt HaVe DeMoCrAcY !! !! !!
Well the next people to blame after muslims are blacks (sudanese and african immigrants popping up every where now). They already reduced immigration numbers for them.

Why don't we take the load of the US a little and bring some latinos here and more Africans so people can stop taking a piss at muslims and Asians.

yld

HSC
muslims are pretty retarded though, i mean praying 1000 times a day, facing a particular direction, cant eat pork.... but then they go and steal cars and resell them
1. muslims pray 5 times a day; its not only to pray to god but it has its benefits such as hygiene (a muslim has 2 clean themselves before prayer); exercise in the form of movement (in one of the positions during prayer most of the body's muscles are at work) and lastly it gives you piece of mind away from stress its just you and your god.
2. we dont eat pork because pigs eat their own shit, roll in mud and a large percentage of their blood is urine
3. im a muslim and i dont know any muslim who steals cars and resells them; you are hanging with the wrong crowd kid.

Edu.kid

HSC
1. muslims pray 5 times a day; its not only to pray to god but it has its benefits such as hygiene (a muslim has 2 clean themselves before prayer); exercise in the form of movement (in one of the positions during prayer most of the body's muscles are at work) and lastly it gives you piece of mind away from stress its just you and your god.
2. we dont eat pork because pigs eat their own shit, roll in mud and a large percentage of their blood is urine
3. im a muslim and i dont know any muslim who steals cars and resells them; you are hanging with the wrong crowd kid.
Well said. The only reason we have these issues of racism is because of the media. IF one person of an ethnic background commits a crime its suddenly the fault of that community not the individual and the media goes on to say a man of so and so ethnic appearance. However if john smith commits a crime the news says John Smith not a man of anglo-saxon appearance.

Well no one is telling use to bring more Arabs, Asian etc if they are such a problem i am pretty sure many latinos and south Americans would.love to come here. And if religion especially when integrating is such a problem it shouldn't be for them. Than we can finally see if thats the reason why some find it difficult.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No, you don't eat pork because a 4,000 year old book told you a fanciful story of how an evil demon was chased into a herd of pigs, infecting them all. Sup, Old Testament!
Don't give me that "exercise in movement" crap. That's just a poor excuse. And all of the Muslims I know don't bother washing themselves any more than I wash myself, yet they all still pray five times a day.

Edu.kid

HSC
No, you don't eat pork because a 4,000 year old book told you a fanciful story of how an evil demon was chased into a herd of pigs, infecting them all. Sup, Old Testament!
Don't give me that "exercise in movement" crap. That's just a poor excuse. And all of the Muslims I know don't bother washing themselves any more than I wash myself, yet they all still pray five times a day.
Why do you watch them when they rinse their butt and body? So how would you even know?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I watch them as they don't wash themselves. That was the point to my post, stupid.

yld

HSC
1. what do you watch when they get ready for prayers. dude i wasnt refering to showering yourself before prayer; but washing u r face, hands etc.
2. the old testament is of the christian faith; nothing 2do with the islam faith; and where on earth did you get this fanciful story from: the old testament? because it would not be valid in islam but in christianity.
3. fine we pray; what is to you. do we take your space at home to pray? our faith our excuses and our religion. we do what we do; you do what you do. if you dont follow it you dont understand. i follow islam, i understand how it benefits me personally and more importantly it makes the individual feel good about themselve; i speak with experience rather than from a fanciful world with fanciful stories and ideaology.
Islam.com - Wudhu

ps. Renal bicarbonate threshold in the pig was also higher than in those other species in that little or no bicarbonate appeared in the urine until the concentration of bicarbonate in the plasma exceeded 31—32 mmol/l. CHANGES IN BLOOD COMPOSITION AND IN URINARY MINERAL EXCRETION IN THE PIG IN RESPONSE TO ACUTE ACID-BASE DISTURBANCE -- Scott and Mcintosh 60 (2): 131 -- Experimental Physiology

КГБ

Banned
HSC
actually i do wash myself before prayer. and everyone that i know does. each to their own i guess

impervious182

HSC
I don't see where you got the idea anyone was saying they should be silenced and controlled for what they're saying.

They're free to express themselves. And we're free to be hyper critical and abuse them for their views.

I've got the freedom to tell bogan scumbadgs they're cunts who should go neck themselves.

Her views are intolerable to me, and I will express such in the most offensive terms I please.

The freedom of expression door swings both ways.
No, a user above said that he/she would hit her in the face. I don't think that's quite covered under freedom of speech... though, feel free to correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
1. what do you watch when they get ready for prayers. dude i wasnt refering to showering yourself before prayer; but washing u r face, hands etc.
2. the old testament is of the christian faith; nothing 2do with the islam faith; and where on earth did you get this fanciful story from: the old testament? because it would not be valid in islam but in christianity.
3. fine we pray; what is to you. do we take your space at home to pray? our faith our excuses and our religion. we do what we do; you do what you do. if you dont follow it you dont understand. i follow islam, i understand how it benefits me personally and more importantly it makes the individual feel good about themselve; i speak with experience rather than from a fanciful world with fanciful stories and ideaology.
Islam.com - Wudhu

ps. Renal bicarbonate threshold in the pig was also higher than in those other species in that little or no bicarbonate appeared in the urine until the concentration of bicarbonate in the plasma exceeded 31—32 mmol/l. CHANGES IN BLOOD COMPOSITION AND IN URINARY MINERAL EXCRETION IN THE PIG IN RESPONSE TO ACUTE ACID-BASE DISTURBANCE -- Scott and Mcintosh 60 (2): 131 -- Experimental Physiology

The Urinary system has nothing to do with why your religion doesnt eat pork, over ther reasons yes, but this no. This is just a fact that was founded recently compared how long your dislike of pork has been around for.

And on a side note, thats a response mechanism for the Excretory system. An acute Acid disturbance is nullified by a base or, in this case, the sodium chloride in the urine.

Zionist

HSC
Well said. The only reason we have these issues of racism is because of the media. IF one person of an ethnic background commits a crime its suddenly the fault of that community not the individual and the media goes on to say a man of so and so ethnic appearance. However if john smith commits a crime the news says John Smith not a man of anglo-saxon appearance.

Well no one is telling use to bring more Arabs, Asian etc if they are such a problem i am pretty sure many latinos and south Americans would.love to come here. And if religion especially when integrating is such a problem it shouldn't be for them. Than we can finally see if thats the reason why some find it difficult.
So you dont want to be described by your appearance because you are ashamed of your race, your ethnicity and your fugliness? :rofl:

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Islam.com - Wudhu

FAIL at the bolded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)