Extra paper in exams???? (1 Viewer)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They are scanning more and more papers this year. Anything outside the lines may not be scanned - in other words the scanner should pick it up but they may not.

Any supervisor taking your papers without your numbers on them is only making work for themselves as they then have to spend the time putting them on themselves. My school always allows the kids to fill in the front page after the end of the exam ... but only to write on the front page and that isn't hard to watch them doing - but maybe that is because we are a small school.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Well thts fkn pathetic, those stingy motherfuckers... My trial booklets had 7 pages. Surely everyones gonna end up using two booklets per question for 4u maths? What i think i'll do is once writing time starts, i'll just ask for another 10 booklets in one clump and then if i dont need them i'll return them.

Btw is it ok to put your sheets down on the floor next to you? Cos the desks we have are small and lots of people end up putting the questions theyve finished onto the floor
Yes its so fcking annoying with like having 15-20 pieces of paper on ur table from 4u, it takes 5 minutes organising everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)