Extra Extra... (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC

Just a little note to tell everyone my classes ass whooping of Advanced :D . My standard class in the area of study essay (half yearly exam) got the top 4 marks in the year!! I was so happy to beat the upperclass Advanced students :apig: ...

How did everyone else go in their half yearly?? The creative writing side of it stuffed me up but Section I and Section III were OK.

thats all,
disco_dave

~he ye to standard students~

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:rolleyes: well, goody for you

your gonna get YOUR ass whooped by posting this in the advanced forum :p

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I think any standard student can get more marks than any advanced student, as long as they work hard.

For me, i did standard, and so did my twin sis, and we got more marks than the advanced students...my sis was like second and i was third.

Even in the trials, we got more marks than advanced students...

So yeah, u can still do well even though u are doing standard English.... i got 84 in standard, and it was scaled better than 84 in advanced English, as i saw somewhere on this forum.

So never ever think that u will be scaled down only because u do standard English :)..ah wells, at least i did not, i actually enjoyed it!!

Good Luck :)

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
actuallt, most of the outcomes are the same but advanced has these 2 or 3 extra outcomes to fulfill...cant be bothered finding it now..il find it later lol

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
im back, just went to the blues fest in byron. damn it was a hoot!!

oh back to topic. i think the reason i was so happy was because i was "asked" if i wanted to leave advanced at the end of yr 11. they said its probably better if you dont do ad and standard will suit you fine.

i now have a TOP teacher (thats you mrs _____). she was also very proud of us!!

isnt this area of study forum. hope so otherwise im in for a whoopin alright. mods plz move if not... im scared!!!

perfect, im glad to hear that cause i always get told that standard cant do well...

Last edited:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by disco_dave

Just a little note to tell everyone my classes ass whooping of Advanced :D . My standard class in the area of study essay (half yearly exam) got the top 4 marks in the year!! I was so happy to beat the upperclass Advanced students :apig: ...

How did everyone else go in their half yearly?? The creative writing side of it stuffed me up but Section I and Section III were OK.

thats all,
disco_dave

~he ye to standard students~
funny u should say that but my extension 1 class got whipped by standard in the area of study asses. im like omg we must suck majorly

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh whats happening advanced and extension?? hehe, i havent heard how we went on the rest of the paper but ill find out and let everyone know.

i dont think we will do aswell in the creative writing section for some reason... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)