external units (1 Viewer)

andyT

HSC
N/A
I've registered in one but nothing really appears to be happening. No E-student timetable, no email from the unit adviser. Where to from here?

Jennt

HSC
N/A
I would suggest calling the external office or emailing the course lecturer. Just make sure you email from your uni email address otherwise they probably won't answer.

Good luck.

antisheep

HSC
They'll snail mail your unit outline to you and there might be an external thread set up on blackboard forum but other than that I don't think there's meant to be a huge amount of activity until on campus sessions/assessments start coming up...

Jennt

HSC
N/A
Even for external units you should have had them turn up on Blackboard by now. Both my subjects are well and truly up and running with online discussions and everything. I'd really recommend phoning the externals dept or emailing the course lecturer now.

regards Jennifer

andyT

HSC
N/A
Its actually CUL 321 - Unassimiliable bodies - my mistake for saying 323 earlier.

Cheers for the input, I found out a CD isn't necessary for the course.

Do external units get the same amount of CP's as an internal?

This unit is 3 CP's internally. Is it the same externally or is there no change?

Jennt

HSC
N/A
Yep, all subjects taken externally are worth the same amount of CPs as when you do it internally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)