Extension maths results (1 Viewer)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Been gettin 100% for topic tests... and 98 for midcourse.

But then our school sets really easy tests (friend got 99).
You can't really compare because your school may set more challenging examinations.

Can't really judge if 81 is pretty bad or not... I'd be happy with that mark if it was a really difficult test and I felt I did my best... on the other hand I'm not terribly happy with my mark now (even though it's higher) so the conclusion I suppose is that this research is useless. :p

That took a while to get to.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Av was 73. Don't forget I go to a crummy school.

People are divided into two groups.
Those who care, and those who do not.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Estel
Been gettin 100% for topic tests... and 98 for midcourse.

But then our school sets really easy tests (friend got 99).
You can't really compare because your school may set more challenging examinations.

Can't really judge if 81 is pretty bad or not... I'd be happy with that mark if it was a really difficult test and I felt I did my best... on the other hand I'm not terribly happy with my mark now (even though it's higher) so the conclusion I suppose is that this research is useless. :p

That took a while to get to.
pretty good
i remember i only got 81/84 (2nd) for my ext1 half yearlies for yr 11
100% for topic tests r excellent
i got a lame 64/70 for my first one (2nd)
dont ever be satisfied with a good rank if u go to a crap school like you do (sefton hahaha).. keep it up mang :D

kpq_sniper017

Originally posted by *girl04*
test to day i got 56% i passed! so happy
80% - 3/36 (top got 92%)

i'm getting the results for my next one on monday, but that was fairly easy. the one that i got 80% for was reasonably difficult. marks were 92%, 88%, 80% (me) then 68%. top two are 4u students (so i'm pretty happy).

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Lobster:
You ought to be ashamed... 3 wrong! :p
sharpy told us last yr it's rare for ppl to get perfect in senior school... and she seems to be rite but i don't understand cuz it seems the tests are just like dey were in yr 10... ahh well

You finding it harder now in yr12- as in ur marks around the same place?

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Estel
Lobster:
You ought to be ashamed... 3 wrong! :p
sharpy told us last yr it's rare for ppl to get perfect in senior school... and she seems to be rite but i don't understand cuz it seems the tests are just like dey were in yr 10... ahh well

You finding it harder now in yr12- as in ur marks around the same place?
Its true, its very rare to get 100%. Dunno bout you, or others before me, but I always lose marks cos I try to do like 4 steps at once and suddenly lose a minus sign or something.

The questions arent hard, all standard stuff.. You answer everything and expect to lose a few marks from human error. It can't be helped - unless you're some sort of genius who is 100% accurate even when you do like 6 operations in one go :rolleyes: :p

Estel

Tutor
HSC
lol I've been havin a problem where a 75 on one line turns into a 45 on the next or somethin as such... for two common tests in a row!

HSC
I got 90% for the half yearlies, and I was so proud. But it was such a fluke, because the test we did before that, that wasn't as assessment, I got 59% ._.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Estel you must be pretty dman good - anywhere near 100% in extension isnt that bad - as long as you're in a top 100 school, which im pretty sure you are.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
im doin accel maths 2 u so i havnt started the actual 3u course... but my teacher gave us the test i got 34.5/60 (55%) i toped my accell class and 5th in the 3u boys...
but the exams r realy hard, 4 example i toped the 2u exam (mind u without studing :)) and i got 87% 52/60 (but i got roted 2 mrks so i sould of got 90 n second was 81% so u can imagine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)