Extension Japanese (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I was wondering do you think it's wise to do Extension Japanese? I do Continuers at OHS and the course, to me personally, is average (apart from kanji overload). Some parts for me is really hard to get around, while other parts is really easy (half of the topics and sentence constructions I learned in year 9/10 and it appears to be new for those who did Japanese through OHS last year etc). Do you think it's wise to do Extension?

Also is it really demanding? I have two major works and I was just curious if Ext. was demanding and would take loads of time to do it.

starryblue

HSC
umm...i reckon if your really confident with jap then you should go for it. and yes it is pretty demanding. so this is what i've heard from people:
- speaking is the hardest: it requires you to do a 2min impromptu on a current issue like the environment/racism or something
- no listening
- writing and reading involves analysing the text and the text is currently spirited away

i'm also planning to do jap extension so yeh! some people say its fun and i reckon it would be quite time consuming if ur doing it =)

HSC
Uni Grad
Ahaha, is it demanding (from ehat you heard) so much that it isn't exactly wise to do it with two BoW subjects (Drama & Art)?

Is anyone doing Japanese Ext. through Open High or already experienced it? If so, is it true that you have to hand in work every Friday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)