EXTENSION EXAM 2MORO!!! How do u feel? (1 Viewer)

kelboo

HSC
THE VERY LAST EXAM GUYS!!!!!!

How do we all feel about this hmm? I'm not exactly stoked at the idea of having THE last exam of the HSC timetable one of mine, but MEH. (As my bro says, it's what you should expect by doing loser subjects. What a moron).

Any last minute thoughts/hints/study tips or ideas to share?

I'll begin by saying that Marius and Jeannette is an outline of how people get what they deserve. They may not be rich, but there is a strong moral that suggests that what little they do have, they make the most of. This means that in the end, there is a strong positive sense in the final scene, when the couples are walking slowly across the bridge, happily hand-in-hand - echoing what Dédé says about when Caroline went through suffering, and has been made all the happier because of this through her experiences, she learns what to appreciate in life.

(sorry guys forget the exact quote for that point :rolleyes: )

k_i_mm_i

HSC
YAY can't wait till everything is done!!! But im gonna miss french too ~
How do you guys write your essays, do u structure first or brainstorm? Or do you just launch yourself writing.

chepas

HSC
Resalut kelboo :D

The big thoughts thread with peoples sharings of stuff is already covered in this "Extension French" thread that kimmi created. There's 3 pages of stuff there already (on 40 posts/page setting), so there should be stuff there, along with the usual ramblings :D.

Re: The quote is it sometihng like "Plus ça a souffert, plus ça garde le moral et plus ça aime la vie..."? I am praying for that extract tomorrow! It was in our trial, and it is full of stuff to talk about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)