Extension English Two Major Work Due Date is... (1 Viewer)

shimmy&shine

HSC
nearly here! (edit: i meant English Extension Two, but who cares?!)

Hey everyone,

the due date is only a couple of months away, and i'm so curious to know where you are all up to. Have you reached your word count? Got all your poems working effectively together?

I'm just above 2500 words, so i'm a little bit stressed, but i know that i'll make it through. Positive thinking! anyway, i think this HSC course was my favourite. I absolutely loved it. I did go through despair, and my ridiculous highs. i can't wait for the moment when i print out my final draft of my major work. The FINISHED MAJOR WORK!!!

So where are you up to? How's it all going?

Sometimes i think the Poetry Forum is so empty! Spill some of that creative energy here! Let it be a conceptual reservoir! Let's feel the poetry inertia! - please ignore this.

Katie :)

HSC
I've finished my final draft, sitting on 2800 ish words, and due to be read by some authors and editors. now it's just reflection statement time...

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
The reflection statement should be a lot of fun after all that poetry editing. You have the luxury of changing a word without having to restructure entire lines/stanzas. It's a piece of cake.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
That said, don't take your Reflection Statement lightly as it contributes a substantial amount to the marks you will recieve. The more clarity, concision and justification there is in your Reflection Statement the better and editing the living day lights out of it will help get it to where it needs to be.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
The reflection alone can single-handedly move your mark down several bands if it's bad enough. Just make sure that whatever you say in your reflection is actually backed up in your major work and vice versa. And don't forget to name drop. Alot.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I handed it in today! Is this over!?!? it is. No more to do for my major work.

What a paradox, funny, sad, exciting, a whole mixture of feelings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)