Extension English people (1 Viewer)

evviebaby

HSC
i do indivi n soc

i am so screwed for the creative n half screwed for the essay
in my trials i didnt do any study b4 cos i was late to my exam:( but i got 31/50 so its an improvement from 21/50 in my half yrly lol o well:( hopefully it'll get scalled heaps
does anyone kno how ext gets scalled is it like maths with the piggy back thing? i read somewhere a raw mark or 34 goes up to 45 that wud be awesome
my texts r dolls house, pnp an north n south

tomcats 72

HSC
I don't do ind and soc. but with the scaling I think it depends on the candidature as a whole and how well they went across all their subjects. also i heard, but I could be very wrong, that it also depends how u went in adv english, but that could just be a load of bull.
I wouldn't worry to much about the scaling now, unfortunatley for us all it is to late to change things now.
just remember ur not the only one their are many, if not thousands, of ppl that are in the same position as u r.

evviebaby

HSC
Extension is making me depressed. its gonna be so awesome when its finally effing over lol

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
no no no no no....its the devil's workshop.

lol i can't wait till its over.....i keep thinking about my trip commencing in 6 DAYS!

tomcats 72

HSC
lol lucky you my exams don't finish till the 9th nov, until then I won't be truly happy, but never having to do eng ext again will suffice

evviebaby

HSC
well my last exam is the last exam. stupid drama. dooes anyone else do drama?what was ur IP? what was ur group about? i did theatre criticism and my group was called the score and it was about the footballers who raped chicks. fun. lol

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
tomcats 72 said:
lol lucky you my exams don't finish till the 9th nov, until then I won't be truly happy, but never having to do eng ext again will suffice
ah that's gotta suck....what is it? business?

hehe finishing english would suffice, seriously, never having to analyse a poem or a novel or a movie again. never having to look for techniques and remember quotes.... uhh...*shudders* lol

tomcats 72

HSC
Yeah it's business. unfortunately every time i see any sort of text I analyse it example not techniques and for what purpose the text was created extra extra.... it drives me insane but has become a bit of a habit lol

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahha i so agree with you on that. i can even still remember the first few lines of robert frost's poetry from the stimulus booklet. if i watch a movie....i think to myself...i wonder wht the director is trying to portay here thru the use of that camera angle. irritates me alot,.

amy rose

i do drama as well! My IP was costume design and our group did this parody about realestate agents......
But im not too worried about the actual drama exam, just so excited about finishing english that its distracting me from studying.....
anyone else finding this?

good luck everyone with eng ext!

fishbum

cofffs HARBOUR. yes, i live in harbour...i'm a sea
HSC
evviebaby said:
well my last exam is the last exam. stupid drama. dooes anyone else do drama?what was ur IP? what was ur group about? i did theatre criticism and my group was called the score and it was about the footballers who raped chicks. fun. lol
i'm starting to wonder if drama was worth it, but group devised was fun
we had 4 gold wheely bins, and watermellons which were babies and we smashed them
it was about the ritual of childbirth and somesuch
and I did performance for IP, it was absurdist, which means gay

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i came online to actually do work. but the bos tab i have on firefox attracts me
and i stay on the forum for 2 hours instead of 2 minutes. oh well....still doing work!

Valeroso

HSC
Do what I do! Go on MSN and mutter all the quotes and the introduction, techniques and so forth to your friends! I just said everything Lizzy said to Darcy when she rejected his proposal :) My friend thinks she should have just said "No" but pft, tis helping me remember. Maybe I should put some quotes in my MSN name also..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahhaha......"you're the last man in the world that i would ever marry. do you think any consideration would tempt me to your arrogance, you conceit, and your selfish disdain towards the feelings of others?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)