Extension 2 English Video Tutor (exe2) (1 Viewer)

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I'm a 3rd year Film, English and Performance Studies student at
SydneyUniversity who's offering his services as a tutor for Extension 2 English Video Students.

A bit about me:

I made quite a few videos during senior highschool including one for Extension 2 English of which I recieved a High Distinction mark. I have also made several videos for Yr 11 Drama and Extension 1 English.

I am currently 3 years into a B. Arts (Film, English, Performance) degree at
SydneyUniversity and since completing my HSC have made quite a few other videos including 2 for the Shootout Film Festival - www.theshootout.com.au

I have worked on a number of professional shoots including short films, video clips and advertisements.

Currently I work through my own company ('Writer's Blok Productions') making corporate, wedding and events videos and as a contract editor. Visit the website if you have time - www.users.bigpond.net.au/writersblokproductions

I own a fantastic editing suite, 3CCD video camera with external shotgun microphone, manfrotto tripod, steadicam (home made but works great!) and a bunch of other stuff that could make your video look fantastic - including a smoke machine!

My Services:

My services generally consist of 2 phases:

The 1st phase being theoretical tutoring. This includes getting the log book together, working on assessments, writing scripts, storyboarding and learning about the filmic language.

The 2nd being practical workshopping. This is where we put the ideas learned in phase 1 into practical use by actually using the equipment.

Some of the things we work on are: storyboarding, scripting, using your camera and all the features on it, sound, lighting, on-set strategies and editing.

All lessons are on a personal 1 to 1 basis and are completely tailored to your needs. If you feel you only want to participate in one of the stages, that's fine. Or if you want something completely different altogether we can also arrange for that.

I'd be happy to show you the ins and outs of making a video for the HSC. I can tailor my tutoring services to beginners, intermediate or advanced film students.

I've been there and done that and know that you're on a tight budget. I can help you make your film look as if it was filmed on more expensive equipment even if it was made with a $300 camera.

Send me an email with any questions (writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com) instead of answering to this thread as I probably won't check it very often.

My price is $25 an hour and I can traval around
Sydney if need be. Minimum lessons are 2 hours but 4 hour lessons are generally better.

Christiaan Blok
'Writer's Blok Productions'

www.users.bigpond.net.au/writersblokproductions
writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)