• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Extended response question (1 Viewer)

hihi

HSC
Explain why having a clear understanding of the target market improves the efficiency of the marketing plan?

it's an extended response question but i seriously dont know how people can answer this in an essay form~~

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hrm, your right. Righting more than a paragraph on this would be impossible for me at this stage.

if target market known, then appropriate marketing strategies can be used.
just justify by giving examples of each part of the marketing plan.

Actually, this questino can be bullshitted on. ^__^

hihi

HSC
BUt does that mean it is easier for business to establish marketing objectives if they know clearly what their target markets are??

AGB

HSC
i guess a good way to flesh it out would be to firstly go through exactly what a marketing plan is, and why it is important for the plan to be efficient... you could put a couple of case studies in here - one that had a good marketing plan and one that had a bad one... then say how understanding the target market improves the efficiency of the plan i.e. the target market determines your place, product, price and promotion strategies... then you could go show that when each of the 4 Ps are efficient, the marketing plan is efficient...

i think the key part is that the target market determines the details of the marketing plan...

also, extended responses for business studies dont have to be in essay form...you hav to do sect 3 in report format, and you can if u want do sect 4 in report format as well..

hihi

HSC
but i guess we hav to do it in essay form.. but it doesnt say on the question.. if we need to do it in report format, i think the teacher will tell us to...

anyway.. thanx guys.. thanx for your help

hihi

HSC
fine.. extended response then.. sorry :p~~~

AGB

HSC
it is recommended by nearly all teachers that u do sect 4 in report format... and the question u gave would come up in sect 4...

as TIB said, there is no need at all for essays...besides, reports are much easier :D

hihi

HSC
what do u mean by sect. 4 report format?

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
i think wot AGB means is that teh question you posted would be found in section 4 (as in section 4 of the HSC exam) and report format - meaning that it is recommended u answer this question (question 4) in report format
precisely :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)