Ext Half Yearlies (1 Viewer)

HSC
hahaha...

well... i was... probably 5th out of 15...
14/20 seems pretty low

but i take comfort in the fact that most of last yrs class got averages of about 50% and still got over 90

hrm i just realised you're not bitchy mcbitch...
so who are you..?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I got a shit mark. In my school, all of the people that did spec fiction got the best marks, and the ones that did crime fiction and revenge tragedy (i.e. me) got crap marks. Oh well, it wasn't worth that much anyway.

J

jhakka

I scored 14/15 in the exam.

I'm coming 3rd out of 17 or something in the class. Two people are ahead of me by one mark.

sammeh

40/50 in exam, 22/25 in creative response, 18/25 in critical response cos i didnt actually write a full essay (i arrived late and was sick during the exam with glandular fever, had also missed the 7 weeks of school prior to exam period) but the writing was "sophisticated" enough to compensate.

i was 1st in my class by 1 mark.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got 19/20
i'm so annoyed, originally i got 20 and then she marked me down. :mad1:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
coming equal 1st out of...i dunno, its about 60-odd ppl. but, its not quite as good as it sounds coz all we had 2 do for mid-course ext. was a speech and synopsis! it was pathetic really!
anyways, dont complain - ur all doin really well! i wish our teacvhers had set a proper exam like u guys got - then id actually have a proper indication of how im going! *grr*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)