Exploring Connections - Richard the 3rd & Looking For Richard. (1 Viewer)

LilSteez

HSC
I have a 1hour paper on Comparative Study of Texts and Context and im doing the texts Richard the 3rd and Looking for Richard.

I was thinking of writing this as my introduction.

[FONT=Segoe UI, sans-serif]Meanings of a pair of texts can be shaped and reshaped by considering the nature of the connections between them. Connections may be established through direct or indirect refences, contexts, values, ideas and the use of language forms and features. Exploration of these connections will also enhance the understanding of the vaules and contexts of each text.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, sans-serif]The Shakespearean play Richard the 3rd is a high cultured text and is one of Shakespeare's most popular plays. It is valued highly as it explores a complex charater, studies human nature, asks moral questions such as the nautre of evil, it is a tragedy, rich and powerful langage and a good plot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI, sans-serif]The second text, Looking for Richard, as directed by the popular Hollywood actor Al Pacino, is a documentary or docudrama based on the canon text Richard the 3rd. This text is also valued highly as it draws in an auidence including students of Shakespeare and also admirers of Al Pacino's work in other Hollywood films. The text “Looking for Richard” successfully displays Pacino's purpose in creating the film, mainly to draw attention to Shakespeare's relevance in comtemporary society and the express his passion for Shakespeare.[/FONT]

Any feedback would be handy :) (unless it's nasty)
Thanks.

phuck

HSC
It's too general, you need to thread in a thesis somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)