Explicit Content (1 Viewer)

AngelSG86

I heard that a school somewhere was in trouble coz of explicit content in their GDP. Does anyone know any more info? Was it the markers that stopped them or their teacher? And what exactly were they doing that was so bad?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I don't do Drama but I read about it in the paper anyway. It was concerning a group of students who simulated an oral sex scene...although some believed that it wasn't against the rules, many considered it distasteful...too conservative?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I read the article. We had a good laugh... all these P&C mothers with standard P&C mother names... I cant remember all the details of the article, but I remember we thought everyone went apeshit over nothing, so dont think it was too bad. But if it was simulating oral sex then those students are pretentious gits anyway. Ooh, how controversial of them!! We have some sex jokes ourselves but theyre all pretty clean and in good nature, its quite the farce

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
smh.com.au

that was a high school in our town, big ruckus...the issue was that at the performance night they had primary school age kids in the audience...hehehehe

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
What exactly did they do anyway??

I remember going to an onstage and seeing a trio in a bath all over each other with practically nothing on. It had amazing symbolism, and I LOVED the piece, but it was still in ya face

great_one_56

A group from our school did a sexual one and apparently the examiners cacked themselves though the performance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)