Experienced UMAT Tutor in Hills District | $35/hr | First Lesson FREE! (1 Viewer)

mehulg111

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Mehul and I am offering UMAT tutoring in the Hills District around Castle Hill, West Penno and Pennant Hills. I am an experienced tutor (I am currently working at a tutoring centre) and I got 99 UMAT in 2013 (73/64/72/209 overall - all >95 percentile). I am willing to work at a library (Castle Hill/Carlingford) and am able to come to drive somewhere close by if you would prefer that.

I'm free throughout all the school holidays and into next year. Also, the FIRST LESSON IS FREE, and you can get a discount if you refer a friend!

I have some materials but it would probably be to your benefit if we used some of your own.

You can contact me on 0421 917 299 or mehulg111@gmail.com.

Hope to see you soon!

Mehul

Last edited:

kvothe

HSC
I go to med school with Mehul and I can say that he is very smart, with a real knack for problem-solving. He would be an excellent UMAT tutor for anyone needing a little bit of extra help!

kimsungho

l0l
HSC
Would definitely recommend Mehul as a UMAT tutor. He is always willing to go that extra step in aiding people, me included. I feel as if I could not have gotten the marks I did without Mehul's tutelage. He is a genuinely nice bloke and his marks reflect his dedication and passion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)