Experienced tutor, Burwood/City, 3Umaths98, 4umaths96, engadv96, eco93 [UAI99.75] (1 Viewer)

bmprsd

HSC
Hi all,

I'm Bob and I am keen on getting to know more students, helping them out with their study techniques, and definitely the whole point of my tuition will be to get results. There isn't much else.

As I have advertised, I graduated last year with a UAI of 99.75.
Eng Adv 96
Eng extension 1 46/50
3U Maths 98
4U Maths 96
Economics 93
Chemistry 89

There will be RELEVANT notes and lots of it before and during the lessons. These notes vary from contextual readings of your texts to practice questions from a variety of sources as well as, if required, sample answers of analysis of texts/themes. These are designed to make my lessons catered to your needs. The pace will be what would be most suitable for you.

My lessons also involve structuring written responses where I often prepare essay templates to go through. Once you have the structure, it all becomes a matter of filling in the content.

Economics stats and reports are also necessary in order to readily keep track of the dynamic economic climate of recent times. I will help prepare these so don't you worry.

I have essays and analyses that reflects the relative scale of band 6 HSC responses from those that just make it, to the ones that have been given full marks.

Here's a brief sample analysis:
Analysis of Macbeth theme: unperturbed ambition
Unperturbed ambition foreshadows an apocalypse of destruction upon the state of humanity if left unmonitored. Through the symbolism, “you spirits/That tend on moral thoughts”, Lady Macbeth portrays the vulnerability of mankind as restricted by an intangible morality. That is, her repulsive need to “unsex me” diverges upon natural genetics for her transformation into a male figure, suffocating her “passage to remorse”. Subsequently, the personification “my keen knife see not the wound it makes” underscores a viral ambition of human dominance that blinds the natural order and a divine right “Nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark.” As this unravels throughout the play, the notion of unperturbed ambition will strain the morality of the characters, suffocating their will to survive.

For specific OR more detailed information about how the lessons are structured, PM me.

My lessons are $25/hr.

Cheers

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Free bump.

Great tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)