Experienced tutor ATAR 99.75 - Chem/English/Eco/Physics (1 Viewer)

extra123

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Randula and I graduated from Girraween High School in 2009. I received a 2009 NSW ATAR of 99.75. With 2 years of experience under my belt, I have taught students with different levels of expectations and abilities. For HSC students, I will be tutoring the following subjects:

Economics Overall HSC mark: 95/100

- Internal school assessment rank of 1/35.
- Trial mark of 95/100 (these 5 marks were the only marks I lost in the whole course)

Physics Overall HSC mark: 93/100

- Internal school assessment rank of 3/55.
- Trial mark of 91/100.

Chemistry Overall HSC mark: 97/100

- School assessment mark and exam mark both 97
- Internal school rank of 5/74

*** I have also tutored English Advanced. I give tips on how to approach exam questions (not just memorising!!!) as well as improving essay and creative writing responses. My internal rank for English Advanced was 4/132. I received an overall HSC mark of 94/100.

So why me?

Economics:

- I have compiled a set of notes on each topic of the Economics syllabus. These notes have been summarised and revised with up to date statistics from a variety of sources such as textbooks, newspaper articles etc.
- I have aided fellow students in my grade by explaining various concepts and thus believe I have the communication skills and experience required to answer questions and concerns you may have.
- I have many test papers from which you can practice in order to hone your skills and exam technique.

Physics:

- As with economics, I have compiled detailed and comprehensive notes on the Physics syllabus. These notes have been summarised and set out in exam response style for easy reference.
- I have many test papers for students to practice and improve exam technique, especially in longer mark (usually band 6) questions.

Chemistry:

- I have produced comprehensive notes on the Chemistry syllabus, taking into consideration the specific terms needed to obtain the top mark allocated for a question. This has been possible by scouring HSC markers’ comments

My goal is to help students achieve their specific targets, therefore I will teach in a way so as to cater for one’s level of abilities and motivation.

Where:
I live close to the Hills area.

Manroop

HSC
This guy is a genius, not only is he one of the most smartest people i know, he is incredibly generous and commited as well. You can't go wrong here

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
What is the price?

I have a couple of students from around there looking for a decent eco tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)