Exes (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Why did you break up with your past partners? Why did you get together with them in the first place? Are you still friends and why won't it work as a relationship? What do you do if you see them now?

spoon3er

HSC
N/A
i don't think my most recent 'relationship' can even be classified as a proper relationship:

We were friends beforehand for quite a while and did lots of things together, but always with other people, and i'd always considered him a good friend... until he asked me out to dinner. twice. to which i replied no both times, as i felt nothing for him and had uni exams at the time also

but once uni broke up, he suddenly sent me a message in the middle of the nite this one time and asked me out to lunch the next day... dunno if i was just sleepy or what, but i replied with a yes and thought i'd give him a chance. perhaps it was more out of obligation than anything. so we went out on a lunch 'date' which went well and we were friendly, etc etc... however i couldn't feel anything for him, and i think he kind of felt my aloofness as well.

anyways, the next time i saw him was about 3 days later at carols in teh domain (when we were with a whole bunch of people) and though i tried to be friendly when he talked to me, i tried not to treat him any differently to how i treated the others and i felt sure by the end of the night that everything had cooled between us. which i'm definitely relieved about in a sense, but i guess i'm also disappointed that as a consequence we haven't spoke since

we were great friends to begin with - friends was what we should've been all along... i think it was my fault for allowing him to think that something more was possible, but oh well, i'm sure it's goign to iron itself out - i doubt i've hurt him deeply

alby

cool duckie
HSC
*ex #1
- broke up caus i was just so over it all. he had issues, he was annoying and clingy, he got me cut all the time, then iceing on the cake, he had phone sex with some chick he'd never met, who he was trying to make me jealous over caus she talked to him all the time, etc - lowest thing ever (his only excuse was that he was watching telly at the time...pfft!).
- seriously dont know why i went out with the boy in the first place. i guess it seemed like something to do at the time (first bf..didnt know what i was doing really)
- hell no!
- wont work because i absolutely hate the boy now
- i was playing this out in my mind a couple of times a while back..i dont remember what i said/did. i saw the back of his head in town a week or so ago, and seriously ran away. the whole, "please tell me it's not him....oh, shit, it is" feeling. my feelings for him are "i never want to see you again...please never run into me - ever!"

*ex #2
- caus he didnt like my "faults". we didnt really match
- he seemed really nice, sweet, etc, and was helpful during the hsc (came down and made me study).
- we talk on msn, that's the extent of it. only really talk to him becuase i'm still friends with some of his friends, though it's good to see what old friends (or ex's in this case) are up to
- wont work because 1) he hurt me, 2) we've both moved on, 3) we dont have much in common anymore, and 4) we've got totally different personalities (now and in general)
- i honestly dont know. we'd talk, but it'd probably be a bit awkward.

*ex #3
- no chemistry...2 week fling
- started off as mates, but you could tell something was going to happen before it did, so i guess we just let nature take it's course
- i talk to one of his friends, and i've tried to msg him, with absolutely no response whatsoever
- wont work because it seems he doesnt want anything to do with me (dunno why)
- wouldnt have a clue. probably be more like mates catching up, maybe a bit weird because we havent had any contact since we broke up (start of this year)

pmr_123

HSC
i'm friends with pretty much all my exes, i went out with them of course because i liked them, and then after being together for a while, usually a couple of months, one of us ended it, either because we simply didn't find each other that exciting anymore, or we werent going anywhere... but i'm still friends with them, which is awesome.

i found with my current relationship, i went out with someone i didn't know as well, so that way, we've been together for nine months and we're still learning about each other, it never gets boring...

SweetSeasons

HSC
my frist.. he broke it off with me cause well we should have never gone out. We are so much better as friends

my most recent... dumped me on boxing day for stupid reasons that could easily have been sorted out... I'm pretty heart broken and pretty much ruined any chance of getting back with him after my drunken hour long phone call too him at 1 am this morning. Fuck I can fuck some things up for my self...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
iambored said:
Why did you break up with your past partners? Why did you get together with them in the first place? Are you still friends and why won't it work as a relationship? What do you do if you see them now?
1) She started sleeping with someone else and continued to lie about it even though I knew. Relationship concluded when I made a 3hr trip to Sydney for a performance she was in, and for her birthday, and I got a call after the show saying that there was an after party and that I wasn't invited (I assume so that she could spend some time with the new boyfriend, who lived 5 mins away and was also in the show).

2) Relationship became serious as soon as we turned 16. We were very close, pretty much from the start of highschool.

3) I don't see them now. They've contacted me three times in the past 4 or 5 months. Once to ask for computer help, once to ask for social security help, and once to tell me that they were overseas (congratulations).

Last edited:

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
1) She started sleeping with someone else and continued to lie about it even though I knew. Relationship concluded when I made a 3hr trip to Sydney for a performance she was in, and for her birthday, and I got a call after the show saying that there was an after party and that I wasn't invited (I assume so that she could spend some time with the new boyfriend, who lived 5 mins away and was also in the show).

2) We were very close, relationship became serious as soon as we turned 16 and we were very close, pretty much from the start of highschool.

3) I don't see them now. They've contacted me three times in the past 4 or 5 months. Once to ask for computer help, once to ask for social security help, and once to tell me that they were overseas (congratulations).
...is this the med girl?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Jesus! said:
...is this the med girl?
What the duece, how do random people know about this?

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
What the duece, how do random people know about this?
People? WTF? I' m not 'people'. I'm JESUS! I know all just like Santa.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Jesus! said:
People? WTF? I' m not 'people'. I'm JESUS! I know all just like Santa.
I could ask, if you are in fact Jesus, why you're posting on a forum for HSC students but I'm sure that you could ask me the same question (though If you WERE Jesus you wouldn't need to ask).

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Jesus! said:
Why are you posting on a forum for HSC students?
Who doesnt give a brother a chance to fix his shit grammar before quoting him?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
She broke up with me.

Cos she was a fun person, and i just connected at that time.

Friends now, wont work because too complicated, and i have no feelings in that way anymore and neither does she.

Be a friend.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
iambored said:
Boredom. Sex. Sex. Sex.

Oh wait, you wanted me to be serious.

Emly

E.T
HSC
iambored said:

#1 - i got bored so broke it off
- i liked him so i asked him out
- i havent talked to him in about 2 years
- i wave.. dont see him that much though

#2 - he didnt trust me, and listened to his freinds more than me
- we just kinda got together, had been freinds for a while before
- we sometimes talk... fight a hell of a lot though. hes an idiot
- =say hey if we are talking, if we are fighting at the time i ignore him

#3 - he broke it off... coz he decided to get with a 14year old.. he was 16
- i liked him, so i chased him and then we just kinda got together.. stayed together for a year
- not really freinds. id like to be, but hes a cock to me.
- i sometimes smile, depends on how i feel at the time. sometimes stop and have a quick chat.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
iambored said:
- Just didnt feel anything anymore, realised he felt more than i did for him, more and more things that just irked me about him (initial reasons) then discovered he'd been cheating with a close friend for a while so that sort of justified things in the end.
- We got along really well and could talk for hours about anything
- No...too awkward for the both of us to start with, but then just didnt see each other anymore. We're completely different people anyhow. Friendly but not friends
- say hi, chat a little

- he hooked up with 3 girls in one night. I was stupidly prepared to forgive this but he said we should wait til end of exams. he was 2 hours away and not into commitment. dont think it was meant to work
- there was this 'thing', attraction whatever from the minute we first met, we talked for ages and discovered similar personality, interests etc (not that i would do what he did), just always got along from the start
- Sorta, we talk online a bit, on the phone..then there is nothing for a while, then we talk again. Well, it might work (friendship wise)...
- Umm last time i saw him i couldnt look at him or hardly speak to him...it would be the same if i saw him tomorrow in person, but i can quite easily talk on the phone. Its just way awkward.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
- It wasn't a relationship. It was a see one another every 2 weeks, fool around behind our parents backs, talk to one another on the net inbetween.
- It wasn't working. I started to become ashamed of myself.
- He liked one of my friends.
- I cheated on him...but he doesn't know that...even though this was 2 years ago...

- I'm back with him.
- Were together for 7months. Broke up with him, was getting bored, annoyed, was really busy, felt guilty for never seeing him as I had 3 jobs, it was messing me up. Lotsa stuff.
- Back with him til I go to uni in a month. Then it's goodbye forever...I'm totally cool with that, he's sad about it but eh. I'm heartless
- Such a gentleman.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
relationships seem to be alot of trouble, my last one ended cuz she cheated on me, then i forgave her while sober, then while drunk i managed to get her best friend into her dads bed at her birthday party.... so we both were at fault

HSC
iambored said:
I am only going to put in the first and last relationships I have had...couldnt be bothered with the others (sounds like heaps, but really theres not that many)
No 1.

Why I broke up with him? Because we werent getting along anymore, we hardly spent any time together, I was getting tired of it and we hardly talked.

Why we got together? I liked him and he liked me and he asked me out and I said yes. We went out for 4 months.

Still friends? Yeah at parties and stuff we talk, its cool

Why wont it work as a relationship? Cos I now have a bf that I get along heaps better than him with lol.

What do I do now? Talk to him like normal

No 2.
Why I broke up with him? He broke up with me...it was a year 7 thing...he cheated on me with some sk.ank

Why we got together? He was hot. I liked him. he liked me. he asked me out. actually, no, he got one of his friends to ask me out for him.

Still friends? Yeah I am going to his 18th on friday night.

Why wont it work as a relationship? I have a boyfriend, he has a girlfriend, I hardly see him anymore

What do I do now? Talk to him normally

Lundy

Banned
HSC
iambored said:
Because the distance became an issue. We'd visit each other, but there'd be months and months in between visits. It became too difficult to cope with.

Because he was the first boy to take an interest in me (I was 15)

Yes. He's my closest friend and confidant. But it won't work as a relationship as long as we're living on separate continents.

If I saw him now I'd give him a massive hug.

Because he lost interest. Possibly cheated. I don't know. I don't care.

I must've seen something in him, but now I can't remember what.

No. Because he's an asshole. It won't work because we hate each other.

I hope I don't.

Because we'd taken things too quickly and he wanted to back down and keep things as a friendship.

Because I found him charming in an odd sort of way. And we shared similar interests.

The friendship is on hiatus at the moment.

I'd probably be happy to catch up because it's been quite a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)