Exercise books/binders/notepads (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You have to endorse and love the past papers, they clog up your books and folders... It's wonderful :D haha. You just need to do the papers as you get them, to avoid getting swamped and then not having any weekend whatsoever.

LiveUrLife93

HSC
Well in previous years ive always used a system of binders but found that the sheets always ripped when my binder became really full. So this year im doin a system of exercise books and display folders for each subject except maths where i use loose leaf for notes and an exercise book for working out. Then at the end of each topic i write my own set of notes on loose leaf referring to my exercise books and handouts and put it in a lever arch to revise :D

well atleast thats my plan the hard bit is trying to stick to it lol

lol at the buks person :p

jennybeaan

HSC
Well in previous years ive always used a system of binders but found that the sheets always ripped when my binder became really full. So this year im doin a system of exercise books and display folders for each subject except maths where i use loose leaf for notes and an exercise book for working out. Then at the end of each topic i write my own set of notes on loose leaf referring to my exercise books and handouts and put it in a lever arch to revise :D

well atleast thats my plan the hard bit is trying to stick to it lol

lol at the buks person :p
Did you use reinforced sheets though? (with the plastic around the holes)

Antique

HSC
from year 7 - 10 i used books because 'that's what you're expected to use' back then.
in year 11, i was like .. let's try switching to those loose sleeves with reinforced + those typical binder folders,
but they kept on breaking & i was like jsdhgjshgkjfshgkshgkhskh =='
so this year, i switched back to books/laptop.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Personal opinion,

Having a binder with it segmented by subject with loose leaf is the best, have a binder for each sub at home and take out as you finish units or sections. Much easier than books and you can easily take a single sheet out for any purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)