Exemption (1 Viewer)

Smiley :D CvH

HSC
I have certificate4 in IT (Website Design) and wish to apply for Bachelor of Science in IT. I was wondering what subjects I will get exempted for and how long I get exempted in the course ;)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
A Certificate IV won't get you much exemptions, if any. You really need an Advanced Diploma to get exemptions. You'll have to ask the IT faculty.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee wow u know everything to do with UTS. when i do my BbusBcom u gotta help me out, cuase it seems you are very wise. good work

i would give u reputation for every comment u said which helped me , but this system sais i have to spread my reputation. oh well .

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I had a feeling Beaky would come along and say that :p Thanks for your comments SashatheMan, its appreciated!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Dingo2004 said:
is Jasee realli a tutor now????
fark!
how much do you get paid power ranger guy ???@!?!?!?
are u a guy or girl jasee? stupid question but i dotn know. if yuor name was JaseeTheMan or sometihng then i would know. lol

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Dingo2004 said:
SashaTheMan...
trying to pick up jasee aye
lol
bad luck :p
LOL LOL

haha pick up. picking up chicks in a forum would be my last place to try. but anyway jasee u looking damn fine want to come out for coffee. nah jk.

iwas just wondering if u were a guy or girl. but you are UTS street smart i can tell yuo that.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I'll add my input here:

I completed 2 Semesters of the Cisco Networking program at TAFE in 03. Even though you do not come out with a Certificate IV or less I was exempt from "Networking Fundamentals". Furthermore I can be exempt from Networking 1 and 2. So i would strongly advise talking to your course director or someone at enrolement (which has passed :p) and ask if you can be exempt from any subjects...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You may have to sit some exemption exams to be able to get them exempt (especially the Networking subjects).

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
jasee said:
You may have to sit some exemption exams to be able to get them exempt (especially the Networking subjects).
Thats the case for Networking 1 and 2

Dingo: They shouldnt be hard if you know your stuff you have studied previously :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)