exchange (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
howdy fellas.
i remember last year seeing a page on the macq website about universities around the world that are meant to be really strong in your area of study for exchange. does anyone remember this page/know where it scurried off to? i've spent too many hours searching for it!
any help would be super appreciated!

merillem

HSC
Hmmmm, does seem to have disappeared. What do you study?

dance2urownbeat

HSC
ah how annoying! thanks for looking.
i'm changing degrees and i'm now majoring in psych and development studies+cultural change.

merillem

HSC
Most of the major US and Canadian partners will offer good psych programs that should transfer ok. UK unis might be problematic because many still operate on trimesters. For an alternative option, a Scandinavian unis would be a good option - Bergen in Norway, Uni of Copenhagen in Denmark and Uppsala Sweden are all very respectable options, though the number of courses in English will vary a bit. Is MQ still doing the psychology short course over the summer?

dance2urownbeat

HSC
yeh i remembered the scandinavian ones. i'm really keen on america, and i was more looking for the page to see developmental study ones. i was looking through heaps of american ones and various majors they offer and i couldn't find many that were really development-y haha. maybe i can just use up some elective points! thanks heaps for your help! did you study psych/go on exchange?

merillem

HSC
Ja, I did an exchange - best thing I ever did. I also had a friend doing psych who did heaps of research before going on exchange and remember spending hours going through unis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)