exchange to Leeds (1 Viewer)

MichaelJackson2

Moonwalker
HSC
ok so i've been accepted to do an exchange for a semester over at the school of law at the university of leeds and was wondering if anyone had any opinions about this particular institution. the time's online good university guide ranked their school of law consistently as being in the top 10/11th in the UK over the past few years but their ranking plummeted to 30th for 2009! anyone here been over there?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
If it's exchange, its reputation means jack shit. Get back to us when you're getting a degree from there.

If you're asking because you're scared you'll get a sub-par "learning experience", someone obviously forgot to tell you that the reason you go on exchange to an English university is to engage in a session of the hardest partying you will do in your life with a dash of good-spirited college rivalry thrown in for good measure.

MichaelJackson2

Moonwalker
HSC
hfis said:
someone obviously forgot to tell you that the reason you go on exchange to an English university is to engage in a session of the hardest partying you will do in your life with a dash of good-spirited college rivalry thrown in for good measure.
thankyou hfis and frigid, and i am well aware of that objective, being top on my list but it aint cheap going over there esp now that our aussie dollar has plummeted - but on my academic transcript my grades are either 'satisfactory' or 'unsatisfactory' - so all i gotta do is pass - bloody tops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)