exchange programs (1 Viewer)

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
「一五」は"fifteen"かなあ?それで。。。「十五」は何な?:p
If only that didn't appear as rectangles on my computer! If only!

ichig0 said:
haha! it's meant to mean strawberry... ^^; whoa! it also means a lightly-freckled rosy-cheeked japanese/korean girl???!! ehHh!! well i just learnt something new today... hehehe! =P
Yes, because they resemble a strawberry ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yes firefox aint too goodwith deciphering japanese :S

ot: OMG ITS JBELLE!!!! *gets on knees and thanks the japanese god for everything that is jbelle*

Chez_115

scholarship thingy...

Hey, i went 2 Japan thru a scholarship offered by ISEA (international student exchange association). They're a small sydney based scholarship program, and they take students in february to japan to live in the nagasaki/fukuoka area. For one year, i stayed with a host family and went to school and did all that stuff, and it cost $600....plus there was an optional "summer holiday" which took you up as far as tokyo on the bullet train and u travelled back via hamamatsu, kyoto, Oosaka and all the well known cities, plus there was a trip to disneyland and universal studios....the summer holiday lasted about a month and was an extra $A500 ....but yeh...it was awesome! they flew u over on singapore airlines and put u up with a host family for a year...its open for students in yr 11 onward....between ages of 15- 19.....if u want n e info...just e-mail me... Chez_115@hotmail.com n e ways...thats all...thought u guys might be interested....cya's!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)