Excel Physics textbook (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by da_best

My friend from last yr used only excel and he got a HSC mark of 96 and he's method was to memorise the whole excel and spit it out in the exam.
that seems a bit excessive...just answer all the syllabus dotpoints like a hsc test and regurgitate it in the exam.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
but this guy always wanted 100% in the exam and that 96 he got he told that he was pissed with it and didn't study enough for that 100

Huy

HSC
N/A
but this guy always wanted 100% in the exam and that 96 he got he told that he was pissed with it and didn't study enough for that 100
this sounds like me :p

i mentioned something like that earlier,
because that's exactly the method i use in physics.

i *love* excel phys
what i do is read the excel phys text,
memorise it
and spit it out

if you were to ask me something 'outside' of the text, regarding phys, i wouldnt have a clue! besides, i tend to remember page layouts, diagrams, and 'zoom/flash' back to where, which column (left/right), and recall everything on the page from there.

it works for me,
so it's really the only text i use for phys :)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
u sound every bit like my friend he's the whole excel book back 2 front but give him a question outisde it he'd be likewouldn't have a clue but don't worry if u can get what he got than ur 1/5 of the way 2 a UAI of 100 which i think thats what ur aiming for ???

abdooooo!!!

Banned
its almost impossible to get 100%, because the markers will take marks off you for the most obscure thing, and different markers will mark everything differently, teachers often argue with each other about answers and if they don't always agree on whats right who are we to be 100% right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)