Excel Mathamatics Extension 1 Prelim/HSC (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
hey i got this book from my friend who completed her hsc this yr and i was looking at it today the Prelimnary and HSC and i cant find any answers lol????

like where are the answers to the questions lol
its not at the back not at the front nor at the middle

this book and the HSC version

Last edited:

TBK11

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
gg you then, no answers lol
but i want answers lol how will i know if i got a question correct Excel is seriously effed up

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
oO I don't have that book but i've the math extension 2 book. That has answers for me....

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
TBK11 said:
hey i got this book from my friend who completed her hsc this yr and i was looking at it today the Prelimnary and HSC and i cant find any answers lol????

The worked solutions should be at the back of the book. Check the contents. Maybe the previous owner did something to the answers. I have that book also, and all the worked solutions are at the back. If there really are no answers then consult your friend. Maybe he ripped you off.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
TBK11 said:

The answers for that book are not at the back, go to the exercise questions you have completed and check the next say 10 pages of the book, i have maths exten1 excel hsc, im assuming there are the same format.
go to the page with the questions, then check pages from there im no more than like 5 pages the answers to the exercise should be there, also make sure ur get the correct solutions for the exercise, it should clearly say something like
"solutions for exercise 5A" for eg, or thats what it say in my one for the hsc course

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
random-1005 said:
The answers for that book are not at the back, go to the exercise questions you have completed and check the next say 10 pages of the book, i have maths exten1 excel hsc, im assuming there are the same format.
go to the page with the questions, then check pages from there im no more than like 5 pages the answers to the exercise should be there, also make sure ur get the correct solutions for the exercise, it should clearly say something like
"solutions for exercise 5A" for eg, or thats what it say in my one for the hsc course
It should be hard for TBK11 to miss the answers. I have that book and the answers are like take up about half the space.

h3ll h0und

HSC
TBK11 said:

iv got this book....the answers are at the end of each chapter...if its not ask ur frend becuz he mightv removed it somehow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)