Exams on the same day (1 Viewer)

Ninga

HSC
There should be a law against this. Fuckers. Like they couldn't have put one exam on a different day. No, so here I am, cramming like a little crack whore, for these 2 exams.

At least i finish all my exams tomorrow I guess. So hows exams been for the rest of you guys?

Study hard :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
First one was today.... and it was pretty nice, it was kind but not in a way where it says 'oh just have the answers' but rather a 'I see you studied, here's an 80%' which is nice, considering how many got bent over the semester beforehand by the subject.

I've got one saturday, and one next thursday so it's been pretty cruisy for me so far. :D

And 2 exams on the same day, I have a few friends get that and it's just stupid, but then again, with so many subjects and people, there's bound to be a few victims in the exam timetabling.

santaslayer

HSC
Monday: Management and Employee Relations-3 essays, pretty straight forward.

Tuesday: Accounting-That was a bitch!! :p

Friday: Business Information Systems: Too easy :p (I hope)

Oh yea, and also the take home law exam which was on the week before the exams started. That was really difficult and I took forever to finish that. :)

But I can't complain about the exam timetabling. It was pretty cool :p

Ninga

HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
been there done that and I'll say the same thing you said to me, "hahahaha you're going to fail.'
You've got a memory like an elephant, so why dont u go eat shit and die :)

I'll fail one out of the two exams, max :) And that one that i will fail is only worth 25% anyways. Im at a good place mentally right now, theres 17hours before the 1st exam, i think i could cram a lot in that time, sleep, who needs that :)

Just one last time for good measure...fuckers. ;)

Ninga

HSC
Same :)

MY day of terror is over and i'm the better person for it. My ass is still sore from the raping my quant exam just gave me but. 10% will give me a pass overall :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
quant is fun.... I remember my first lecture and the lecturers tells us 'Look at the 2 people sitting beside you, well one of them is going to fail..... good luck and remember to work hard'.... and every couple of weeks he'd just mention 'look at the 2 people beside you and remember what I told you'

She was a sadistic fucker.... god I hated her... but I'm up for Quant II next semester..... whoopdidodaa.... I have to rate UOW Quant as possibly the worst subject possible with the exception of some of the sciences.... they're known for bending people over a lab bench.

Ninga

HSC
Originally posted by Raiks
quant is fun.... I remember my first lecture and the lecturers tells us 'Look at the 2 people sitting beside you, well one of them is going to fail..... good luck and remember to work hard'.... and every couple of weeks he'd just mention 'look at the 2 people beside you and remember what I told you'

She was a sadistic fucker.... god I hated her... but I'm up for Quant II next semester..... whoopdidodaa.... I have to rate UOW Quant as possibly the worst subject possible with the exception of some of the sciences.... they're known for bending people over a lab bench.
Hahahaha you do commerce. I didnt mean quantitative methods, but what i've seen of it, it's a piece of piss compared to the 1st and 2nd year maths subjects.

My mates doing economics, and he asked me the funniest question the other day. He opens his textbook, goes to me, how did they get this formuila from the one above it, i looked at him, looked at it, and told him it was the same formula but rearranged, they'd just taken stuff out of the brackets. Guess thats the hardest maths you guys get :)

I meant Quantum Mechanics. 3rd Year physics. Gay crap. I hope George (the lecturer) doesn't read this :) His exam smashed me :(

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by Ninga
Hahahaha you do commerce. I didnt mean quantitative methods, but what i've seen of it, it's a piece of piss compared to the 1st and 2nd year maths subjects.

My mates doing economics, and he asked me the funniest question the other day. He opens his textbook, goes to me, how did they get this formuila from the one above it, i looked at him, looked at it, and told him it was the same formula but rearranged, they'd just taken stuff out of the brackets. Guess thats the hardest maths you guys get :)

I meant Quantum Mechanics. 3rd Year physics. Gay crap. I hope George (the lecturer) doesn't read this :) His exam smashed me :(
Yes, it probably is a piece of piss to you mathemagicians.... but then you have to remember that the commerce faculty has a whole heap of people who didn't really do that much maths... the most I've done maths wise was HSC General, so I'm still at that stage where if it includes that craaaazy stuff like letters or brackets, I'm completely stuffed. :D :p

The pitfalls of being a humanity subject whore for your entire life.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer

Friday: Business Information Systems: Too easy :p (I hope)

Too easy my ass ~~ I calculated that I need 91/100 for a HD and there might be a slight chance that I wont get it after a few stupid mistakes :rolleyes:

HSC
Buss110 :(

I didnt go to any lectures or read the textbook... or read the lecture notes. Hopefully i passed ;)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
If you don't pass Buss110 you should have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, that's the biggest gimme subject in the entire commerce faculty.

Mark101 this morning... twas a weird exam, an exam where I think i've done more then enough to pass but there was a lot of Mark101 repeaters which meant that maybe it isn't all that easy.

Only one more to go, Macroeconomic Theory and Policy next thursday.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Too easy my ass ~~ I calculated that I need 91/100 for a HD and there might be a slight chance that I wont get it after a few stupid mistakes :rolleyes:
Then settle for a Distinction instead you tryhard. :p

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
BUSS subjects. Hahaha. They make me laugh. An easier version of CSCI subjects. :p

I have CSCI114 tomorrow. That will be my final examination. やった! (Woohoo!)

HSC
I'm always a bit confused as to whether or not I should be glad when I have multiple exams on the same day :)

It's a bit of a hassle having to study for two subjects instead of one for the day, but that just means I have to manage my time better and allow for enough time to be ready for each on the day.

On the upside though I like the fact that it means I don't have to travel to Wollongong as many days (Seeing as I'm not from there, and come home during study break and exam period).

I also like the fact that it's one less day of trauma :) Instead of getting out of bed and feeling sick while eating breakfast four days during the exam period, it was only two (For me) :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by ogmzergrush
I'm always a bit confused as to whether or not I should be glad when I have multiple exams on the same day :)

It's a bit of a hassle having to study for two subjects instead of one for the day, but that just means I have to manage my time better and allow for enough time to be ready for each on the day.

On the upside though I like the fact that it means I don't have to travel to Wollongong as many days (Seeing as I'm not from there, and come home during study break and exam period).

I also like the fact that it's one less day of trauma :) Instead of getting out of bed and feeling sick while eating breakfast four days during the exam period, it was only two (For me) :)
More time for PT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)