examples of creativ (1 Viewer)

d_a_n_z

HSC
Hey, i havnt seen any creative responses to the inner journey question... Does anyone have examples? or practice creatives?
=

bubzickles

I am soo in the same boat i have no idea what i am going to do
my teacher told me to find a story and have it prepared but i cant think of any grr waht to do?????//

7th Sign

HSC
Here is like the start to my creative writing story i made, Their is no way i am posting up the whole thing lols.....

It was an eerily cold Tuesday morning, I was on my way to work in my fully imported, six cylinder Saleen S7 sports car, and I was in a very grumpy mood. My bad attitude was dramatically increased by the fact I had been woken up at six and also because I had discovered that my major stock options had dropped drastically.

I turned onto the freeway and found myself on the usual dull, monotonous journey to work. I thought about how far I had come in life. I remembered the old house that I grew up in- no comforts, always scratching for money and wearing hand me down clothes. I remembered the final farewell with Dani, my high school girlfriend. The tears, the shouting and eventually…silence. I had no regrets. I knew then that she would not fit into the life that I had planned for myself. I knew that I had made the right decision. ‘Rule with your head and not your heart’ was my motto and it had driven me this far.

All of a sudden out of nowhere I had to slam down my Brembo brakes,

kaylz

HSC
7th Sign said:
Here is like the start to my creative writing story i made, Their is no way i am posting up the whole thing lols.....

It was an eerily cold Tuesday morning, I was on my way to work in my fully imported, six cylinder Saleen S7 sports car, and I was in a very grumpy mood. My bad attitude was dramatically increased by the fact I had been woken up at six and also because I had discovered that my major stock options had dropped drastically.

I turned onto the freeway and found myself on the usual dull, monotonous journey to work. I thought about how far I had come in life. I remembered the old house that I grew up in- no comforts, always scratching for money and wearing hand me down clothes. I remembered the final farewell with Dani, my high school girlfriend. The tears, the shouting and eventually…silence. I had no regrets. I knew then that she would not fit into the life that I had planned for myself. I knew that I had made the right decision. ‘Rule with your head and not your heart’ was my motto and it had driven me this far.

All of a sudden out of nowhere I had to slam down my Brembo brakes,
lol, rofl, pmsl, BAHAHAHA kekeke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)